According to the latest report, titled “3D printing medical implants Market- Global Industry Trends Insight, Size, Share, Growth, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts 2021 – 2030”. The 3D printing medical implants market size had been cherished at $ 1,592.6 million in 2020 and it is estimated to attain $ 9069.9 million by 2030.
The 3D printing medical implants market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period. This report provides an analysis for the period of 2017 to 2030, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2017 and before is historical data, and 2021 to 2030 is the forecast period.
Some of the prominent key players are:
- 3D Bioprinting Solutions
- ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- Aspect Biosystems
- Materialise N.V.
- Cyfuse Biomedical
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1231
Increasing research in critical surgeries and growing number of critical surgeries such as whole joint replacement and heart transplantation or replacement are driving growth of the global market. In addition, 3D printed implant helps healthcare professionals to practice before actual critical surgery, which helps to reduce the risk and conduct the successful surgery. This is leading to increased demand for 3D implants and driving growth of the global market. Furthermore, rising use of 3D implants is fueled by various other applications such as these implants reduces risk of patient life, reduces risk of infection in surgical procedures, and are recyclable. Also, use of 3D implants reduces the overall time of surgery and helps to reduce the anesthesia. The reduced time of surgery supports healthcare professionals to conduct more surgeries and attend more patients to provide them on time service. These are some factors fueling growth of the global market. There are several benefits associated with 3D implants and 3D printing in medical implants which is another major factor propelling growth of the global market. 3D printing is a flexible technology and do not need additional set-up for different medical devices and customized devices. This reduces the overall production cost and support manufacturers to increase their revenue.
In addition, 3D printing in medical implants allows key players to manufacture customized medical implants as per patient need. Furthermore, 3D printing in medical implants is playing key role in cosmetic surgeries as well. 3D printing in medical implants supports to gain original face structure and can support to make required changes to improve the personality. This are some other factors expected to result in growth of the global market during the forecast period.
- Based on component segment, material segment projected for the largest revenue with significant portion in prediction period of time. This is accredited to flexibility of 3D printing in order to minimalize extra set up costs together with producers’ skills to produce devices to match anatomy of the patient.
- On the basis of application, orthopedic application is accounted for the weighty share in the target industry. This is due to the adoption of metallic and polymeric implants for complex reconstructions, such as tumor surgery and craniomaxillofacial surgery.
- Based on end user segment, pharmaceutical and biotechnologicaults segment planned for the largest revenue with significant portion in estimate period of time. This is due to the efforts taken by these companies in order to get competitive edge in the global industry.
- Materialize N. V. a leading company contributes significantly in the target industry and this is due to the various innovative product launches by the company across the world.
In 2020, North America dominated the global market with a market share of more than 30%. United States represented the highest share in the North America region primarily due to high healthcare spending along with tendency of health management among the individuals in the North America. Moreover, increasing adoption of technically advanced products in the countries including United States and Canada is expected to have positive impact on the industry growth. Asia Pacific is expected to account for the second largest market in the 3D printing in medical implants in terms of revenue in 2022.
The growth in the Asian countries is attributed to growing awareness among Asian population regarding health benefits of 3D printing in medical implants which is boosting growth of the target industry in the countries of Asia Pacific including China, India, Japan, among others. Increasing prevalence of dental disorders, bone related disorders in the countries of Asia Pacific is another important factor which is demanding huge amount of 3D printing in medical implants and in turn boosting growth of the Asia Pacific 3D printing in medical implants market in the near future. Growth in the healthcare spending as well as accessibility to the skilled surgeons are among major factors projected to have optimistic impact on the growth of the target industry in Asian countries.
By End user
- Pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies
- Academic institutions
- Surgical centers
- Laser beam melting
- Electronic beam melting
- Droplet deposition
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on 3D printing medical implants market?
- What is the CAGR of this market during forecast period 2021 to 2030?
- How will the market will expand through 2030?
- Which top manufacturing companies are leading this market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate the 3D printing medical implants sales?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of this market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative during the forecast period?
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1231
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!