Precedence Research’s latest report on the global A2 milk market provides an analysis for the period of 2017 to 2030, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2017 and before is historical data, and 2021 to 2030 is the forecast period.
The global A2 milk market size was valued at US$ 8.21 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 25.04 Billion by 2030, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 18.6% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for A2 milk market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1232
Milk consists of various nutrients like fats, vitamins, proteins, minerals which are essential for human body in various biological processes. From these various nutrients, protein is used in various purposes, like making enzymes, hormones, muscles, strengthening bones etc. The two chief proteins found in milk are whey and casein. Casein is present at around 80% in cow’s milk and contains all the vital amino acids. Conventional cows’ milk contains two types of casein proteins namely A1 beta casein and A2 beta casein. Beta-casomorphin-7 is an opioid peptide discharged during the absorption of A1 beta-casein. This is a key reason why conventional milk is regarded as less robust than the A2 milk. Some research groups propose that BCM-7 might be connected to heart disease, digestive problems, type 1 diabetes, autism, and infant death.
Factors such as increasing preference for A2 milk, growing use of A2 milk in infant formula, increasing health consciousness, rapid spread of knowledge related to health and well-being through social media platforms along with traditional advertising mediums, increase in consumer spending in developing regions, rise in disposable income, increasing preference for sustainable and organic products, and launch of new products by multinationals are driving the growth of A2 milk market. Moreover, introduction of food and beverage policies, that mandate the companies to display ingredients and nutritional values on product packaging, are playing a major role in helping the consumers to opt for healthier alternatives.
Research studies have shown increase in gastrointestinal related problems in some people on consuming A1 beta casein containing milk. Also, the consumption of A2 milk indicated minimal or no gastrointestinal problems or discomfort. A2 milk is easily digested as compared to A1 milk, and thus is being wide preferred over A1 milk across the globe leading to market growth. A2 milk has nutritional benefits such as higher protein content, easy digestibility, rich source of calcium, essential vitamins and minerals etc. and is also free of antibiotics and hormones. Due to such health advantages a surge in demand for A2 milk is being observed globally. Also increasing health awareness and growing disposable income has led to preference for A2 milk over conventional milk. A2 milk is also being preferred for manufacturing other dairy products as well as infant formula due to easy digestibility and other health benefits. The increasing demand for dairy products thus augments the demand for A2 milk globally.
- Among the A2 milk form segment, liquid dominated the overall market in 2020. High consumption rate and convenience are the foremost factors attributing to its large market share.
- The milk-based beverages segment accounted for the major share of revenue in the application segment with more than 45% share in 2020 due to high use of A2 milk in the manufacturing of beverages. Infant formula segment is anticipated to grow at the uppermost CAGR through the forecast duration.
- Carton packaging accounted for the largest revenue in the packaging segment. Low cost and ease of transportation is the key reason for high market share. The use of environment-friendly raw materials for the production of cartons is expected to assist the packaging type to retain its market dominance.
- The a2 Milk Company Limited and Fonterra accounted for a significant share of the global A2 milk market in 2020.
Key Players of the global A2 milk market are:
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Amul (GCMMF)
- The a2 Milk Company Limited
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- Nestlé S.A.
Recent Developments in Global A2 Milk Market:
- In December 2019, the a2 milk company entered into collaboration with Yuhan pharmaceuticals to introduce a2 Platinum infant formulation products in South Korea.
- In June 2018, the a2 milk company broadcasted the launch of premium a2 Milk powder in combination with Mānuka honey, uniting the benefits of the Mānuka honey UMF 10+ from New Zealand with unadulterated and organic A2 milk for a pleasant and calcium-abundant beverage.
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Infant Formula
- Milk-based Beverages
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy Products
- Carton Packaging
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Pouches & Bottles
By Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1232
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!