Precedence Research’s latest report on the global advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market size is projected to reach US$ 142 Billion by 2030, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 11.6% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1007
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are one of the fastest growing applications in the automotive sectors. The main aim of ADAS feature creation is to make roads safer and better suited to fully autonomous vehicles in the long run. However, manufacturers and buyers should not underestimate the importance of ADAS in meeting current automotive challenges. The most important effect of advanced driver assistance systems is the provision of critical knowledge to drivers and the automating of difficulties. The ADAS market is rising rapidly, and so is the growth of the ADAS algorithm. A variety of algorithms are used to power life-saving systems. Among them, vision and image processing algorithms are real game changers for the creation of ADAS applications.
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) continue to grow as it not only provide enhanced passenger experienced, but also provide the driver with maximum and safety. ADAS technology using FPGA / SoCs and automotive sensors can be based on systems locally to the car, i.e. “vehicle resident systems” such as vision / camera, to allow improved situational awareness and control to make driving easier and safer.The largest and most common connected system used today by consumers is a car.
The growth of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market is mainly driven by growing demand for safety and driving comfort features paired with demand for luxury vehicles. In addition, rising demand for electric vehicles (EV), ongoing development in sensor technology and demand to integrate ADAS in premium car are some of the factors predicted to influence the growth of ADAS in analysis period. Furthermore, stringent rule and regulations for vehicle safety is expected to flourish the growth of the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market in analysis period. On the contrary, lack of required road infrastructure in developing region is expected to limit the growth of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market in near future. Nonetheless, growing market for autonomous vehicles across the globe is expected to open up new alluring opportunities for market players in near future. Despite the slowdown in vehicle sales caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, current safety rule and regulations will definitely increase the penetration of ADAS features in future vehicles.
- Europe and North America together held the majority of revenue share in 2019.The growth of these regions is mainly attributed to better road infrastructure facilities, higher adoption rate of new technologies and presence of key market participant.
- Stringent rules and regulations by various countries such as AEB and LDW for in France and South Korea, L3 driving system development in Canada is predicted to shape the market for global ADAS market in analysis period.
- The passenger car segment held the majority of revenue share in 2019 and accounted over 64% of the overall market and is also projected to emerge as the fastest-growing vehicle type segment in years to come.
- Regulations on frequency and bandwidth are estimated to support the growth of radar sensor segment in near future.
- Asia is anticipated to be fastest growing region for global ADAS market and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% in forecast period. China, Japan and South Korea governments have acknowledged the automotive industry’s growth potential, and have taken numerous measures to enable major OEMs to enter their domestic markets. According to our analyst, China is predicted to remain the global leader in electric vehicle production, with a 55% volume share in 2030.
Key Players of the global advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Magna International
- Hyundai Mobis
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Microsemi Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Hitachi Automotive
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
Segments Covered in the Report:
By System Type
- Intelligent Park Assist (IPA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Road Sign Recognition (RSR)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Adaptive Front Light (AFL)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Cross Traffic Alert (CTA)
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
By Sensor Type
- Image Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Radar Sensors
- Infrared (IR) Sensors
- Laser Sensors
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Europe and North America held the majority of revenue share in 2019. Ongoing developments in autonomous driving coupled with demand for light truck vehicle is expected to propel the demand for ADAS market in North America region. Japan, China and South Korea are expected to be key revenue contributing countries in the Asia Pacific region. Standardization of ADAS structures by Japanese OEM is predicted to surge the demand for ADAS in Japan market.Some of the countries from rest of world market participants such as Brazil, Mexico and UAE are expected to follow growth trends slowly.
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1007
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!