According to the latest report, titled “Automotive 48V System Market – Global Industry Trends Insight, Size, Share, Growth, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts 2020 – 2027”. The Automotive 48V System Market is estimated to attain US$ 22.3 billion by 2027 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.3% during the forecast period.
This report provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
Some of the prominent key players are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Dana Limited
- CONTINENTAL AG
- MAHLE Powertrain Ltd
- GKN (Melrose Industries PLC)
- Delphi Technologies
- Magna International Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Valeo SA
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1088
Automotive 48V system refers to a hybrid system in which the voltage of the entire system in the micro-hybrid vehicle does not exceed the 60-volt. The 48V system offers a base for an integrated platform for further advanced energy-saving technologies to attain energy-saving effects. The power capacity of a 48V system has increased to about 15kw compared to traditional vehicles that can provide more incorporation of emission reduction technology. In addition, with the implementation of 48V technology fuel saving capacity of a vehicle has improved by 10-15%.
48V system can offer more functional integration that includes an automatic start-stop system, energy recovery system, and many more to satisfy the increasing demand of people. At the same time, the lithium battery used in the 48V system has better charging & discharging performance along with better application effect of start-stop system.
Low cost of 48V technology that makes them a cost-effective solution for automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) expected to surge the demand of 48V system across the globe. This has broadened the scope for 48V technology in low-powered BEVs and mild hybrids. An electrical system forms crucial parts of these vehicles, as well as low cost associated to the 48V systems allow OEMs to cut the upfront costs of their vehicle. Consequently, the low-cost feature of automotive 48V technology expected to boost their demand across the world over the analysis period, especially through 48V mild hybrids.
In addition, to achieve the emission standards, OEMs are highly focused towards the implementation of lightweight designs, electronic units, and electrification of powertrains in the new vehicle models. Moreover, rising demand for increased safety & comfort that include power steering, heated seats, and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) among consumers have triggered the adoption of electronic units that subsequently increases pressure on the vehicle’s battery system. This has prompted OEMS to develop a dual voltage architecture that includes 48V supply as well as satisfy the increased power demand for components in the vehicle. The aforementioned factors have boosted the market growth for 48V technology.
- The Asia Pacific emerged as the global leader in 2019 owing to significant consumer base along with increasing penetration of battery-powered vehicles in the region
- Europe and North America are following the Asia Pacific in terms of market growth owing to government support and well-developed transport infrastructure in the regions
- In 2019, mid-sized vehicle segment captured the maximum value share attributed to the increasing preference for vehicles with improved fuel economy as well as increasing awareness among the people for battery-driven cars
- By architecture, belt driven segment occupied the major revenue share of nearly 40% in 2019 and expected to witness prominent growth of around 24% over the forecast period
By Vehicle Class
- Crankshaft Mounted
- Belt Driven
- Transmission Output Shaft
- Dual-Clutch Transmission-Mounted
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on the Automotive 48V System Market?
- What is the CAGR of this market during the forecast period 2020 to 2027?
- How will the market expand through 2027?
- Which top manufacturing companies are leading this market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate Automotive 48V System sales?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of this market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative during the forecast period?
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1088
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!