Precedence Research’s latest report on the global automotive fuel injector market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global automotive fuel injector market size is projected to reach US$ 102.56 Billion by 2027, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for automotive fuel injector market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1137
Automotive fuel injector refers to a component is responsible for the final delivery of fuel in the fuel injection system. High pressure fuel is delivered to the injector that is activated by a fuel injector control module or an engine control unit. When activated, the injector momentarily opens a valve that permits a precise amount of fuel to move into the combustion chamber. The fuel injector comprises of a valve that is opened by means of either fuel pressure or an electric solenoid valve. The amount of fuel to be injected in the cylinder depends on the timing of the valve opening. The injector is an alternative source of fuel injection for the carburetor, in which fuel is drawn because of the downward stroke of the piston. While, in case of an injector, the fuel is injected at a high pressure, by using a fuel pump.
Fuel injectors are a precise way of performing atomization, mixing, and injection of fuel inside the cylinder. The need for varying air-fuel mixture requirements, as per the condition of loading and speed, is satisfied by the injectors besides this the carburetors are not capable to perform the same. The injector supplies a definite amount of fuel according to the requirement that increases the overall efficiency of the engine. The above-mentioned factor contributes as the key factor that drives the market for automotive fuel injector.
On the other hand, shorter lifespan of injectors compared to the carburetors along with their higher cost are the main factors expected to restrict the market growth for the automotive fuel injector. Furthermore, repair of an injector is very critical. Apart from this, the rate of total unburnt hydrocarbons rises because of direct injection of the fuel that leads to increase in pollution.
The Asia Pacific led the global automotive fuel injector market with the highest value share owing to significant demand for personal transportation in the region. In addition, the region anticipated to witness flourishing growth over the forecast timeframe. This is mainly attributed to the rising purchasing power of people, higher percentage of global population compared to other regions, and supportive policies of regulatory bodies for emission standards. Countries such as China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and other Asian countries have circulated to emission standards across the country to curb the alarming rate of air pollution in the region.
- The Asia Pacific witnessed the leading value share across the global market as well as encountered to be the fastest growing region over the analysis timeframe due to the increasing automotive production
- North America registers notable rise in the demand for fuel injection system particularly in the commercial vehicles due to prominent increase in the e-commerce business
- Passenger vehicles led the global automotive fuel injector market owing to its high production rate of nearly 75% out of the total vehicle production
- Commercial vehicles expected to witness profound growth over the forecast period attribute to the flourishing growth of e-commerce and retail business
- Based on mounting, multiport & direct fuel injector is widely preferred in most of the diesel and gasoline engines as it directly injects the fuel inside the cylinder
- Earlier central port injectors were preferred for injecting fuel into the cylinder intake valve. In this injection system the fuel is injected through a single maxi injector.
- On the basis of type of nozzle, multi-hole nozzle expected to witness profound growth during the forecast period particularly in the advanced vehicles
- By sales channel, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) led the global market owing to significant number of contract between automotive manufacturers and the OEMs
- Aftermarket expected to generate more revenue for per unit sales of fuel injector
Key Players of the global automotive fuel injector market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive LLP.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Woodward, Inc
- Keihin Corporation
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
Segments Covered in the Report:
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Pressure Range
- High Pressure Injectors
- Low Pressure Injectors
- Central Port Injector
- Throttle Body Injector
- Multiport & Direct Fuel Injector
By Fuel Injected
- Diesel Fuel Injectors
- Gasoline Fuel Injectors
By Type of Nozzle
- Single-Hole Nozzle
- Pintle Nozzle
- Multi-Hole Nozzle
- Pintaux Nozzle
By Activating Source
- Hydraulic Unit Injector
- Electronic Unit Injector
By Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1137
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina