Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1087
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market Growth Factors:
Shifting trend towards new powertrain technologies coupled with higher emphasis on fuel economy standards are the key forces that drives the adoption of lightweight materials over the analysis period. The product demand is positively impacted by the increasing inclination towards battery-powered electric vehicles, as they carry an additional weight due to the components that include electric motors and batteries, and consequently require lightweight materials to improve the vehicle efficiency.
Reduced weight provides multiple benefits that include improved vehicle performance & handling along with controlled vibration & noise.
However, high cost of lightweight materials, limited infrastructure availability, and supply chain volatility may hinder the growth of automotive lightweight materials market over the study timeframe.
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market Report Scope
|Market Size||USD 115.37 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Vehicle, Material, Application, Region|
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market Report Highlights
- The Asia Pacific was projected as the front-runner in terms of consumption for the year 2019 owing to rapid growth in the adoption of electric and hybrid electric vehicles in the region
- Europe and North America are the prominent revenue contributors in the global market due to availability of advanced transportation infrastructure as well as large R&D investment
- Based on vehicle, passenger vehicle witness high demand for lightweight materials compared to other types of vehicles owing to high sales percentage across the globe
- Light commercial vehicles exhibit lucrative growth during the forecast period because of escalating trend of e-commerce and online shopping
- Metals alloys held the significant value share in the global automotive lightweight materials market in the year 2019 and estimated to be maintain its dominance by 2027
- High-strength Steel [HSS] is a type of metal that encounters prominent demand after aluminum
- Powertrain application expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period due to its significant contribution of more than 27% in the vehicle’s weight
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter.
This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach. This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably. Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive Braking System Market to Rising 33.93 Percent Till 2027
some of the prominent players in the automotive lightweight materials market include:
- Henkel AG & Co.
- Intrinsiq Materials, Inc.
- Creative Materials Inc.
- Vorbeck Materials Corporation, Inc
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Applied Ink Solutions
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market Segments
- Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles [HCVs]
- Light Commercial Vehicles [LCVs]
- High-strength Steel [HSS]
- Metal Alloys
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region.
This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global automotive lightweight materials market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the automotive lightweight materials market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2027. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2027.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive lightweight materials market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive lightweight materials are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Market Variables and Scope
Chapter 5. Market Dynamics Analysis and Trends
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7. Global Automotive Lightweight Material Market, By Vehicle
Chapter 8. Global Automotive Lightweight Material Market, By Application
Chapter 9. Global Automotive Lightweight Material Market, By Material
Chapter 10. Global Automotive Lightweight Material Market, Regional Estimates and Trend Forecast
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
Chapter 12. Research Methodology
Chapter 13. Appendix
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1087
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333