The global automotive logistics market size is likely to reach USD 231.9 billion by the end of 2027 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, market share analysis, potential challenges, profitability graph and the overall market environment.
Automotive logistics include transportation of finished vehicles, production material, and spare parts.It also provides continuous warehousing services of finished automotive vehicles as well as their components &systems in the supply chain. This would ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Download the Sample Pages for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1105
Rise in sale of vehicle and their spare parts across the globe significantly drive the market growth. The requirement of customized service in automotive logistics as per the on-going trend offer significant opportunity to the logistic service providers to differentiate their service from others. These service provider companies adopt advanced technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), and analytics to enhance their services by real time monitoring and tracking of shipment to avoid delay. These technologies also help to manage the inventory along with reducing the overall labor cost.
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific captured more than 30.0% market value share in the global automotive logistics market and expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Economic growth in India and China has significantly boosted the market growth in the region.
- Europe analyzed to witness slower growth as compared to the Asia Pacific over the next few years due to concern related to labor shortage and talent management. However, expansion of e-commerce sector and restructuring of supply chain activities is anticipated to positively influence the industry growth over the next few years.
- Based on type, automobile parts encountered the maximum market value share accounted for more than 75% share in the global automotive logistics market in 2019. Stringent government norms for carbon emission have triggered the need for upgradation of automotive parts that flourishes the demand for automobile parts in the coming years. On the other hand, finished vehicles expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period due to rising demand for electric vehicles and low emission vehicles.
- Transportation segment led the global automotive logistics market with significant revenue of nearly 82% in the year 2019 and analyzed to maintain its dominance over the projected years. Besides this, warehousing projected to exhibit the fastest growth over the analysis period. This is mainly due to increasing demand for capacity expansion in storage centers and warehouses.
Key Market Players and Strategies
The global automotive logistics market is oligopolistic in nature. Market players are moving towards consolidation as some of the key operating players occupy the major revenue share in the global market. Market participants are mainly focusing on merger & acquisition, collaboration, partnership, and other inorganic growth strategies to capture maximum revenue share in the market. Furthermore, they are also integrating smart technologies in their logistic services to provide technology-driven services to their customers along with route optimization and real-time tracking of shipments. This helps the market players to retain their position in the highly competitive market and also to attract more customers by providing them the technology-driven services.
Few of the noticeable participants contending in the automotive logistics market arena are as follows:
- CEVA Logistics
- BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Ryder System, Inc.
- CFR Rinkens
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
- Imperial Logistics
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Kerry Logistics Network
- Schnellecke group ag& co. Kg
- Automobile Parts
- Finished Vehicle
By Logistics Solution
- Reverse Distribution (International and Domestic)
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
In 2019, the Asia Pacific occupied more than 30% revenue share in the global automotive logistics market and anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the analysis period. Economic growth in emerging nations such as India and China flourishes the demand for automotive logistics market. In addition, these nations encounter significant investment in the transportation infrastructure to upgrade it and make it compatible with the smart city, thereby bolster the growth of automotive logistics in the region. Rising adoption of battery-powered vehicle as well as electric cars in the Asian countries drives the growth of the market. On-going investment for the smart city projects and stringent norms for environment-friendly mobility to curb the carbon emission adds as an advantage for the growth of the region.
On the other side, Europe follows the Asia Pacific in terms of CAGR. The prime factor responsible for the significant growth of the region is increasing sale of luxury and premium cars in the region. High disposable income and purchasing power of the consumer empowers them to adopt advanced transportation that provides high-level of comfort without compromising safety and security. Furthermore, the region is an automotive hub and a home for several automobile manufacturers that again boost the growth of automotive logistics in the region.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive logistics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive logistics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2020-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Data points covered under automotive logistics market research study:
- The historic and forecast market estimation from years 2016 to 2027
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by distribution channel
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by region
- Research analysis on market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, and market challenges.
- Competitive scenery and business strategies by key players
- SWOT Analysis
- PORTER’s five force research analysis
- PEST Analysis
- DR impact analysis
- Heat map analysis
- Investment feasibility analysis
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What will be the size of the global automotive logistics market in 2027?
- What is the expected CAGR for the automotive logistics market between 2020 and 2027?
- Which are the top players active in this global market?
- What are the key drivers of this global market?
- How will the market situation change in the coming years?
- Which region held the highest market share in this global market?
- What are the common business tactics adopted by players?
- What is the growth outlook of the global automotive logistics market?
To Buy the Up-to-date Full Report, Connect with us@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1105
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina