[150+ Pages Report] As per the latest Research and survey report issued by Precedence Research, the global automotive logistics market was valued at around USD 160.69 billion in 2021 and is expected to register revenues worth USD 264.68 billion by the end of 2030, growing at an exceptional CAGR of approximately 5.7% between 2021 and 2030.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1105
Automotive Logistics Market Growth Factors:
Rise in sale of vehicle and their spare parts across the globe significantly drive the market growth. The requirement of customized service in automotive logistics as per the on-going trend offer significant opportunity to the logistic service providers to differentiate their service from others. These service provider companies adopt advanced technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), and analytics to enhance their services by real time monitoring and tracking of shipment to avoid delay. These technologies also help to manage the inventory along with reducing the overall labor cost.
Automotive Logistics Market Report Scope
|Market Size in 2020||USD 152.48 Billion|
|Growth Rate from 2021 to 2030||CAGR of 5.7%|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Market||Europe|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application, Region|
Automotive Logistics Market Report Highlights
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific captured more than 30.0% market value share in the global automotive logistics market and expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Economic growth in India and China has significantly boosted the market growth in the region.
- Europe analyzed to witness slower growth as compared to the Asia Pacific over the next few years due to concern related to labor shortage and talent management. However, expansion of e-commerce sector and restructuring of supply chain activities is anticipated to positively influence the industry growth over the next few years.
- Based on type, automobile parts encountered the maximum market value share accounted for more than 75% share in the global automotive logistics market in 2019. Stringent government norms for carbon emission have triggered the need for upgradation of automotive parts that flourishes the demand for automobile parts in the coming years. On the other hand, finished vehicles expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period due to rising demand for electric vehicles and low emission vehicles.
- Transportation segment led the global automotive logistics market with significant revenue of nearly 82% in the year 2019 and analyzed to maintain its dominance over the projected years. Besides this, warehousing projected to exhibit the fastest growth over the analysis period. This is mainly due to increasing demand for capacity expansion in storage centers and warehouses.
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter.
This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach. This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably. Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive 48V System Market Size to Worth Around US$ 22.3 Bn by 2027
some of the prominent players in the automotive logistics market include:
- CEVA Logistics
- BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Ryder System, Inc.
- CFR Rinkens
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
- Imperial Logistics
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Kerry Logistics Network
- Schnellecke group ag& co. Kg
Automotive Logistics Market Segments
- Automobile Parts
- Finished Vehicle
By Logistics Solution
- Reverse Distribution (International and Domestic)
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region.
This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global automotive logistics market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the automotive logistics market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2030. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2030.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive logistics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive logistics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1105
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333