The global automotive transmission market was estimated at US$ 145.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 250.15 billion by 2030, poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2021 to 2030.
Get the sample pages of report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1414
- The Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected the automobile industry, leading to a decline in the growth of this market. Increasing concerns regarding global warming and pollution have led to various stringent government regulations pertaining to vehicular emissions. Such regulatory guidelines have propelled component suppliers to manufacture eco-friendly and high-efficiency transmission systems for domestic and international markets.
- Thus, increasing emission standards worldwide are one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Emission performance standards set a limit on the amount of various gases permissible for emission. While the main goal of these standards is to direct the limit for pollutants, such as nitrogen and sulfur oxides, they also help regulate the proportion of greenhouse gasses, particularly carbon dioxide, in exhaust emissions. In the U.S., emissions standards are managed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), whereas the state of California has special vehicle emissions norms. Other states in the U.S. follow either the EPA or the California standards.
- Based on the region, the Asia-Pacific region accounted the market in 2020, in terms of revenue. The North America region is predicted to grow notable CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on thetype, the Automatic Manual Transmission (AMT)segment dominated the global automotive transmission market in 2020, in terms of revenue and is estimated to sustain its dominance during the forecast period. The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) segment is predicted to hit remarkable CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on the engine, the Internal Combustion (IC) engine segment accounted largest revenue share in 2020. On the other hand, the Electric Engine segment is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period.
Ask here for customization@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1414
Recent report on the Automotive Transmission market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the Automotive Transmission market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2017 to 2030, wherein, 2021 is the base year and 2020 is historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of Information enclosed in the study. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global Automotive Transmission market for the forecast period of 2021–2030. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global market during the forecast period. It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global market across the globe.
The report analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global Automotive Transmission market to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for growth of the global market in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the Automotive Transmission market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the market.
The report delves into the competition landscape of the global Automotive Transmission market. Key players operating in the market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the Automotive Transmission market that are profiled in this report.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The Automotive Transmission market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
- Aisin Seiki Company Ltd.
- GKN PLC
- ZF Friedrischschafen AG
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- JATCO Ltd.
- Schaeffler AG
- Allison Transmission Inc.
Key Questions are
- What are the key factors influencing the Automotive Transmission market in each region?
- How much value will the global market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the CAGR of the global market between 2019 and 2030?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market between 2019 and 2030?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global market?
- What is the revenue of the global market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global market?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized to conduct a comprehensive research on the growth of the global Automotive Transmission market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions. Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of our study on the market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from mattress topper industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global Automotive Transmission market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped to estimates the future prospects of the global market more reliable and accurate.
View Full Report Table of Content@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/table-of-content/1414
- Internal Combustion (IC) Engine
- Electric Engine
- Automatic Manual Transmission (AMT)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Dual-clutch Transmission (DCT)
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Buy this Research Report study@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1414
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us: