Precedence Research’s latest report on the global automotive VVT system market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global automotive VVT system market size was valued at US$ 56.2 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 87.9 Billion by 2027, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 4.3% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for automotive VVT system market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1052
An automotive Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system helps in prolonged engine life as it improves the fuel economy, performance, and emission. The VVT system enriches engine process, enhances combustion, improves engine power, reduces emission, and also reduces fuel consumption. They help to improve the emission regulator system; additionally it minimizes ignition glitches in the spark plug that are likely to stimulate some serious drivability issues. Automotive VVT system also allows the application of smaller engines for achieving the same performance. The aforementioned factors expected to propel the demand for automotive VVT systems magnificently during the forecast period. Some of the components used in the VVT system include timing belt, CAM, timing solenoid, ECU, timing idler/pulley, and actuators.
Rising emission of harmful gases such as methane and carbon dioxide has degraded the environment, thus government of various regions has regulated the emission standard for vehicles. In the wake of same, VVT system experience lucrative growth in the coming years. The VVT system helps in changing the timing of the valve for Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) and reduces the overall carbon emission from the vehicle. However, a shift in consumer trend for adoption of battery-powered and other environment-friendly mode of transportation directly impact the market for ICE, thereby restricts the growth of VVT system. Meanwhile, integration of IC and battery for enhancing the vehicle performance create new opportunities for the VVT system during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific encountered promising growth in the global automotive VVT system market and held considerable market value share in the year 2019. The region has many developing and developed countries with huge population, thereby evoking the need for advanced transportation facility. In the wake of same, passenger vehicle sale experience exponential sale and therefore fuelling the growth of VVT system in the region. In addition, stringent norms issued by regulatory bodies for emission of harmful gases from a vehicle again propel the growth of automotive VVT system in the coming years.
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific held substantial revenue share in the global automotive VVT system market and predicted to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period. Increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles especially in China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and other Asian countries contribute as the prime factor for the regional growth.
- Europe and North America are the other significant revenue contributors to the global automotive VVT system market. Increasing demand for advanced passenger vehicles with necessary changes related to safety and fuel economy is the major factors responsible for the significant growth of the regions.
- Based on valve train, Double Over Head Cam (DOHC) dominated the global automotive VVT system market and anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the analysis period. The DOHC has double inlet and exhaust valves compared to SOHC that makes the engine cooler. This helps the engine to make less noise, run smoothly, and provide superior performance. This in turn, fuels the growth of the segment.
- By vehicle type, passenger vehicle expected to dominate the global automotive VVT market and accounted to more than 65% value share. Continuous rise in the sale and production of passenger vehicle across the globe are the major factors supporting the prominent growth of the segment.
Key Players & Strategies
The global automotive VVT system market is dominated by the presence of regional players for aftermarket and particular application segment. Major players operating in the market are very few as the manufacturing process of the VVT system is complicated and expensive. There are numerous regional players involved in manufacturing different components of VVT system. Moreover, product enhancement, research & development, merger & acquisition are the main strategies adopted by the market players to strengthen their position. For instance, in March 2019, BorgWarner launched the intelligent Cam Torque Actuation (iCTA), a next generation of cam torque actuators that deliver better efficiency compared to other reduce emission significantly using its innovative technology. iCTA is an integration of torsional assist (TA) and cam torque actuation (CTA) phaser technologies. Similarly, in December 2018, DENSO Corporation and Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. collaborated together to establish a new company that mainly focuses on the development and sale of driving modules for electric vehicles.
Some of the key players operating in the market are Mikuni American Corporation, Johnson Controls, Inc., Camcraft, Inc., Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., BorgWarner Inc., Eaton Corporation, Federal-Mogul LLC, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems, DENSO Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Schaeffler AG, and Toyota Motor Corporation among others.
Segments Covered in the Report:
By Fuel Type
- Cam Changing
- Cam Phasing
- Variable Valve
- Cam Phasing & Changing
By Number of Valves
- More than 24
- Between 17 to 23
- Less Than 12
By Valve Train
- Over Head Valve(OHV)
- Double Overhead Cam(DOHC)
- Single Overhead Cam (SOHC)
- Dual VVT-I
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Electrical Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Actuation Type
- Type V
- Type IV
- Type III
- Type II
- Type I
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1052
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!