Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1052
Automotive VVT System Market Growth Factors:
Rising emission of harmful gases such as methane and carbon dioxide has degraded the environment, thus government of various regions has regulated the emission standard for vehicles. In the wake of same, VVT system experience lucrative growth in the coming years.
The VVT system helps in changing the timing of the valve for Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) and reduces the overall carbon emission from the vehicle. However, a shift in consumer trend for adoption of battery-powered and other environment-friendly mode of transportation directly impact the market for ICE, thereby restricts the growth of VVT system. Meanwhile, integration of IC and battery for enhancing the vehicle performance create new opportunities for the VVT system during the forecast period.
Automotive VVT System Market Report Scope
|Market Size||USD 87.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Fuel Type, Methods, System, Number of Valves, Valve Train, Technology, Vehicle Type, Actuation Type, End-use, Regional Outlook|
Automotive VVT System Market Report Highlights
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific held substantial revenue share in the global automotive VVT system market and predicted to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period. Increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles especially in China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and other Asian countries contribute as the prime factor for the regional growth.
- Europe and North America are the other significant revenue contributors to the global automotive VVT system market. Increasing demand for advanced passenger vehicles with necessary changes related to safety and fuel economy is the major factors responsible for the significant growth of the regions.
- Based on valve train, Double Over Head Cam (DOHC) dominated the global automotive VVT system market and anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the analysis period. The DOHC has double inlet and exhaust valves compared to SOHC that makes the engine cooler. This helps the engine to make less noise, run smoothly, and provide superior performance. This in turn, fuels the growth of the segment.
- By vehicle type, passenger vehicle expected to dominate the global automotive VVT market and accounted to more than 65% value share. Continuous rise in the sale and production of passenger vehicle across the globe are the major factors supporting the prominent growth of the segment.
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter.
This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach. This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably.
Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive Laser Headlight Market Size to Worth Around US$ 18.64 Bn by 2027
Some of the prominent players in the automotive VVT system market include:
- Mikuni American Corporation
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul LLC
- Camcraft, Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Automotive VVT System Market Segments
By Fuel Type
- Cam Changing
- Cam Phasing
- Variable Valve
- Cam Phasing & Changing
By Number of Valves
- More than 24
- Between 17 to 23
- Less Than 12
By Valve Train
- Over Head Valve(OHV)
- Double Overhead Cam(DOHC)
- Single Overhead Cam (SOHC)
- Dual VVT-I
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Electrical Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Actuation Type
- Type V
- Type IV
- Type III
- Type II
- Type I
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region.
This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global automotive VVT system market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the automotive VVT system market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2027. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2027.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive VVT system market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive VVT system are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1052
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333