The global cancer drugs market size is expected to be worth around US$ 272 billion by 2030 from at US$ 136.2 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2021 to 2030.
The global cancer drugs market growth driven by the rising prevalence of various types of cancer such as lungs cancer, colorectal cancer, bowel cancer, breast cancer, and various other types of cancer. The lungs cancer was the most prominent cancer followed by the breast cancer.
Get the sample pages of report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1415
Report Scope of the Cancer Drugs Market
|Market Size in 2020||US$ 136.2 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
Ask here for customization, click here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1415
- Based on the drug class, the targeted therapy dominated the market in 2020. The increased awareness regarding the benefits of the targeted therapy over the traditional chemotherapy has significantly boosted the adoption of the targeted therapy among the patients. Moreover, the targeted therapy only targets the cancer cells and avoids the normal cells, which results in low side-effects. The efficiency of the targeted therapy in the treatment of the cancer cells has fostered the growth of this segment especially in the developed markets like North America and Europe.
- Based on the indication, the breast cancer is estimated to be the most opportunistic segment during the forecast period. The breast cancer has become the most diagnosed cancer by surpassing the lungs cancer in 2020. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, the breast cancer accounted for over 10% of the global cancer cases in 2020. Hence, the rising prevalence of the breast cancer among the global female population is expected to drive the market growth in the foreseeable future.
- North America dominated the global cancer drugs market in 2020. The increased prevalence of the cancer, higher healthcare expenditure, increasing awareness regarding the new biopharmaceutical drugs, presence of the world’s top drug manufacturers, and the presence of sophisticated and developed healthcare infrastructure in the region are the major drivers of the cancer drugs market in North America.
- Europe is estimated to be the fastest-growing market in 2020. The Europe is characterized by the rapidly growing incidences of cancer, increased disposable income, growing health awareness, and rising demand for the advanced therapies.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To analyze and forecast the Cancer Drugs market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To define, segment, and project the size of the global Cancer Drugs market on the product type, end-use and other segments
- To project the size of the market, with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, and South America, with their key countries
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and their contribution to the total market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze research & development (R&D) and competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments in the Cancer Drugs market
- Market estimate for 2021
- Average selling price (ASP) per region for specific product type
- Filtrations and assortment of gathered data, to estimate the base year (2021) market size for the country
- Gathering data from company websites, annual reports, white papers, financial reports, broker reports, investor presentations, and SEC filings
- National government documents, statistical databases
- News articles, press releases, and webcasts specific to companies operating in the market
- Country wise analysis through internal and external proprietary databases, and relevant patent and regulatory databases
- Determination of market penetration by country
Major Players Covered in this Report
The updated market research report on Cancer Drugs market allows the buyers and manufacturers to stay updated with the current market trends, ongoing happenings, and a clear picture on the market scenario. List of key players included in the research report will help the market vendors to know their market position and plan more operational strategies to gain topmost position among other players. The report offers crucial company information on each market player, such as company profile, financial information, and recently adopted growth strategies. This will help other existing players and the new entrants to plan strategies and establish their presence in the market.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Segments Covered in the Report
By Drug Class
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormonal Therapy
- Lungs Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Buy this Research Report study@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1415
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us: