Precedence Research’s latest report on the global commercial vehicles market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global commercial vehicles market size was valued at US$ 1.51 Trillion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 2.55 Trillion by 2027, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for commercial vehicles market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1062
Commercial vehicle is a type of vehicle that is used mainly for transporting people, goods, and providing other types of services. They contribute significantly to the economy of a country. They are used for various applications such as logistics, passenger transportation, industrial, mining & construction, and many more. Commercial vehicles are further classified as light commercial vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle. Heavy commercial vehicles are generally used for transporting heavy equipment or goods whereas light commercial vehicles are used in passenger transportation and small logistics work.
Introduction of telemetric and connectivity have revolutionized operations due to which various original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) have launched commercial vehicles equipped with numerous connected services, such as traffic data, accident warnings, weather reports, and updates on roadwork’s. This contributed as a major factor that fuels the market growth. Furthermore, developments in the field of semi-autonomous commercial vehicles as well as electric vehicles (EVs) expected to positively influence the market growth over the forecast period. Advent of vehicle electrification and battery-powered engines expected to fuel the demand for light commercial vehicles in the coming years.
Further, growth in the industrial sector also escalates the demand for LCV prominently. However, buses and coaches segment expected to gain traction over the analysis period due to its rising adoption in the healthcare and tourism sector. Governments of various regions have significantly implemented the green mobility and rapidly replacing traditional buses and other mode of public transport into smart and electric based vehicles that prominently fuels the growth of the segment.
North America occupied the largest revenue share in the global commercial vehicles market in 2019 and projected to continue the same trend over the analysis period. This is attributed to the significant government support for the adoption of smart and environment-friendly vehicles in the region. Rate of carbon emission and greenhouse gas has crossed the environment standard in the region. In order to curb the emission from transportation sector government has issued attractive policies to promote the adoption of electric vehicles across the region. Significant development in the industrial sector along with stringent government norms pertaining to load carrying capacity of the commercial vehicles is the prime factor that triggers the growth of the region.
On the other hand, the Asia Pacific registered the fastest growth over the analysis period. Rising investment in road and transport infrastructure along with increasing manufacturing facilities particularly in the developing nations such as India and China accounted as the prime factors to drive the growth of the region. In addition, green revolution in various countries in order to favor the green mobility solution and other smart & attractive solutions in other sectors expected to propel the adoption of advanced vehicle solutions, thereby fuelling the growth of the region.
- North America captured maximum market value share in the global commercial vehicles market and anticipated to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific registered the highest growth rate over the analysis period. This is attributed to the increasing road infrastructure along with rising manufacturing facilities due to cost-effective raw materials and labor, particularly in the developing countries such as India and China.
- Based on product, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) led the global commercial vehicles market with significant revenue share of around 75% and predicted to retain its position during the forecast period. In 2019, passenger transportation accounted for significant market value share and predicted to exhibit lucrative growth rate of nearly 8% over the forecast period. Rising expenditure on commutation to improve accessibility and affordability is one of the prime factors that escalate the growth of the segment.
- Logistics segment witnessed prominent demand in the past few years owing to the growth in trade activities worldwide. Moreover, the segment captured remarkable revenue share in 2019 due to increasing penetration of e-commerce and retail business.
Key Players of the global commercial vehicles market are:
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Ashok Leyland
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Mahindra and Mahindra
- TATA Motors
- General Motors
- Golden Dragon
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs)
- Buses & Coaches
- Heavy Trucks
- Mining & Construction
- Passenger Transportation
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1062
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina