[150+ Pages Report] The compound semiconductor market size in terms of value is projected to reach $ 44.52 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2020 and 2027, according to a 2021 study by Precedence Research, the Canada based market insight company.
The study provides the overall revenue of the global compound semiconductor market from 2016 to 2027, considering 2020 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year.
The global compound semiconductor market research report gives a brief summary of definitions, size analysis, and place of production, sales, applications, types, and major players/key vendors of the compound semiconductor industry. The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post-COVID-19 marketplace. This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers a competitive scenario that comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
We customize your report according to your research need. REQUEST SAMPLE OR CUSTOMIZED COPY OF THIS REPORT (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1075
Increasing demand for high speed and efficiency products has prominently driven the market growth for compound semiconductors in the recent past. Integration of high-end technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Internet of Things (IoT) in the communication sector to enhance its performance is the other prime factor that boosts the market growth. Further, increasing usage of compound semiconductor in various electronic applications that include electronic wafer, film coatings, and integrated circuits expected to drive the market prominently over the next few years. Automotive industry has witness dramatic changes in the recent past due to rising advancement in the electronic products. Automotive innovations such as electric vehicle and autonomous cars have fulfilled the maximum required integration of semiconductor electronics in the automotive sector. The aforementioned factor fuels the market growth prominently.
However, high fabrication and material cost may hamper the market growth in the near future. The prices of compound semiconductor products are much higher as compared to silicon semiconductors due to complex manufacturing processes and usage of high-priced state-of-the-art equipment during fabrication.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help the leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the compound semiconductor market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the compound semiconductor market. The report also covers qualitative aspects in addition to the quantitative aspects of these markets.
Report Scope of the Compound Semiconductor Market
|Market Size||USD 44.52 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||Asia Pacific|
|Fastest Growing Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Deposition Technology, Type, Product, Application, Region|
|Companies Mentioned||Nichia Corporation, Cree Inc., Qorvo, Samsung Electronics, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd., STMicroelectronics NV, NXP Semiconductor N.V., Texas Instruments Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, and Infineon Technologies AG|
- In 2020, the Asia Pacific captured maximum revenue share of nearly 52% in the global compound semiconductor market in 2019. In addition, the region analyzed to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. This is mainly due to the escalating demand of consumer electronic products along with significant penetration of wireless communication technologies in the region.
- North America and Europe are the other significant revenue contributors in the global compound semiconductor market. Their growth is mainly attributed to the escalating development of automotive and telecommunication sectors. Advent of electrification of vehicles, artificial Intelligence, and digitalization has significantly propelled the market growth in above mentioned regions.
- By application, IT & Telecom accounted for the major market value share of nearly 46% in 2020 and expected to witness substantial growth over the analysis period. This is attributed to rising demand for semiconductor elements in wireless and mobile communications. However, consumer electronics projected to register the most lucrative growth rate during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the compound semiconductor market and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for LEDs from various end-use applications, rising adoption of LTE & 5G networks would provide an opportunity for RF compound semiconductors, increasing importance of electric vehicles & HEVs would create opportunity for compound semiconductor power electronics. Also, the development of data centers in these countries by companies such as Google (US), Facebook (US), and Microsoft (US) is projected to fuel the demand for compound semiconductors.
Top Players Contending in the Market:
The key companies are aiming towards advanced innovations and are predictable to dominate the target market. Foremost players inspiring in the global compound semiconductor market are as follows:
- Nichia Corporation
- Cree Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
By Deposition Technology
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Metal Organic Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy
- Atomic Layer Deposition
- Liquid Phase Epitaxy
- II-VI Compound Semiconductors
- Cadmium Telluride
- Cadmium Selenide
- Zinc Selenide
- III-V Compound Semiconductors
- Gallium Phosphide
- Gallium Nitride
- Indium Phosphide
- Gallium Arsenide
- Indium Antimonide
- IV-IV Compound Semiconductors
- Silicon Germanium
- Silicon Carbide
- Aluminum Indium Arsenide
- Aluminum Gallium Arsenide
- Aluminum Gallium Phosphide
- Aluminum Gallium Nitride
- Cadmium Zinc Telluride
- Indium Gallium Nitride
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors
- High Electron Mobility Transistors
- Metal Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors
- Power Semiconductor
- Diodes & Rectifiers
- Zener Diode
- PIN Diode
- Light-Emitting Diode
- Schottky Diode
- Integrated Circuits
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits
- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits
- Industrial and Energy & Power
- Wind Turbines & Wind Power System
- Smart Grid
- Motor Drives
- Photovoltaic Inverters
- Consumer Electronics
- LED Lighting
- Switch Mode Consumer Power Supply System
- IT & Telecom
- Satellite Communication
- Signal Amplifiers and Switching System
- Chemical Vapor Deposition Braking System
- Electric Vehicle & Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Automobile Motor Drives
- Rail Traction
- Aerospace & Defense
- Ships & Vessels
- Combat Vehicles
- Microwave Radiation
- Biomedical Electronics
- Implantable Medical Device
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some of the key highlights of the report are:
- Market Demand Outlook – The report offers refined forecasts on potential growth prospects for the market. Based on data derived after thorough research by a team of expert analysis, Precedence Research presents the most precise rate of growth for the market for the assessment period starting from 2021 – 2030.
- Supply Chain Analysis – The purpose of the survey is to help companies identify potential scope for supply chain expansion. The study also presents analysis of unprecedented threats.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – Some of the leading companies operating in the compound semiconductor market are profiled in the market study. The report also underscores winning strategies adopted over the last few years and gauges impact of the same on growth trajectory exhibited by the market over the last few years.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global compound semiconductor market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for compound semiconductor are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2020-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Purchase This Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1075
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defence, among different ventures, present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333