The dental consumables market is anticipated to garner notable gains, registering a CAGR of 5.8% every year, according to a 2022 study by Precedence Research, the Canada-based market Insight Company.
The dental consumables market is surging, with an overall revenue growth expectation of hundreds of billions of dollars within the next ten years. The market is expected to grow to US$ 65.18 billion by 2030 from US$ 39.22billion in 2021. The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis.
Dental consumables are used to treat dental problems, restore teeth, and treat gingival tissues. They include items used to address dental problems. The rising frequency of dental illnesses, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, growing dental tourism in emerging markets, and rising disposable income in developing countries are all factors driving the growth of the dental consumables market. However, the high cost of dental procedures and restricted reimbursements are projected to impede the dental consumables market’s expansion.
Furthermore, the key market players in the dental consumables market use acquisitions and collaborations with other organizations to acquire a competitive advantage in the market during the forecast period.
Our Free Sample Reports Includes:
- In-depth Industry Analysis, Introduction, Overview, and COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
- Impact Analysis 180+ Pages Research Report (Including latest research).
- Provide chapter-wise guidance on request 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size, & Share, Includes Updated List of figures and tables.
Updated Report Includes Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis by using Precedence Research methodology.
Download a FREE Sample Copy (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1548
Dental Consumables Market Scope
|Market Size||US$ 65.18 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate from 2022 to 2030||CAGR of 5.8%|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, End User, Region|
Dental Consumables Market Report Highlights
- Based on the product, the dental implants segment dominated the global dental consumables market in 2020 with highest market share. The government and other organizations are taking steps to raise public awareness of age-related dental problems. As people get older, the prevalence of dental cavities rises dramatically, creating a greater demand for implant-based treatment alternatives.
- Based on the end user, the dental clinics segment dominated the global dental consumables market in 2020 with highest market share. Due to the population’s high preference for specialized clinics for such implant operations, the dental clinics segment led the dental consumables market with a considerable share.
- North America is the largest segment for dental consumables market in terms of region. The high frequency of tooth loss, the expanding number of dentists in the U.S., the availability of modern equipment, and the high acceptability of digital dentistry are all anticipated to fuel the dental consumables market growth in North America.
- Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region in the dental consumables market. Due to the enormous patient pool and expanding use of sophisticated dental implants, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a substantially faster rate than the rest of the world.
Read Also: Skin Care Products Market Revenue to Hit US$ 204.62 Billion by 2030
Dental Consumables Market Dynamics
Rising dental tourism across the globe
One of the most lucrative aspects of the medical tourism industry is dental tourism. The low prices of dental procedures in emerging markets compared to industrialized nations, as well as infrastructural advances in these countries, are principally responsible for their growth. Dental tourism has a number of advantages, including lower costs and shorter waiting times. The expansion of the dental consumables market is largely driven by price. Every year, a large number of dental tourists visit several of these nations because of the dental tour packages they offer. Thus, the rising dental tourism across the globe is propelling the growth of the global dental consumables market over the projection period.
Lack of trained professionals
The dental care demand is predicted to rise globally, owing to changing demographics, increased tooth care knowledge, and the rising prevalence of dental illnesses. However, in emerging nations, a shortage of dental experts is projected to limit the dental consumables market growth to some extent. The trained professionals are required for the application of the dental consumables. As a result, the lack of trained professionals is restricting the growth of the dental consumables market during the forecast period.
Growing incidence of dental diseases
Tooth decay, also known as dental caries, is prevalent condition that affects people of all ages, with the global incidence of decaying and missing teeth rising in recent years. Oral illnesses impact 3.5 billion people globally, according to the Global Burden of Disease Study in 2017, with 2.3 billion individuals suffering from permanent tooth caries and 530 million children suffering from primary tooth caries. The dental diseases are also rising among the geriatric people. Thus, the growing incidences of dental diseases are creating growth opportunities for the dental consumables market.
High complications and risks associated with dental treatments
The treatments for dental bridges and orthodontics are commonly used around the world. However, the increased oral hygiene requirements in treated patients, as well as the periodontal and dental problems associated with these treatments, limit their use. Regular dental care, on the other hand, necessitates routine tooth cleaning after each meal, which can be convenient in terms of dental hygiene. Dental bridges can also affect the bone structure by damaging the bone surrounding the old teeth.
This raises the possibilities of dental cavities accumulating around the teeth, which increases the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. In order to prepare the carriers for a dental bridge, the surrounding teeth must be eroded away. Thus, the high complications and risks associated with dental treatments is a major challenge for the growth of the dental consumables market.
Some of the prominent players in the global dental consumables market include:
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Guardant Health Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Agena Bioscience Inc.
- Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc.
- Exosome Diagnostics Inc.
- ANGLE Plc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
Dental Consumables Market Segmenattions
- Dental Implants
- Root Form Dental Implants
- Plate Form Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Three-unit Bridges
- Four-unit Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Temporary Abutments
- Definitive Abutments
- Inlays & Onlays
- Endodontic Files (Root Canal Treatment)
- Permanent Endodontic Sealers
- Anchorage Appliances
- Bands & Buccal Tubes
- Elastomeric Ligatures
- Wire Ligatures
- Dental Sutures
- Dental Hemostats
- Retail Dental Care Essentials
- Dental Brushes
- Dental Floss
- Specialized Dental Pastes
- Dental Wash Solutions
- Dental Whitening Agents
- Other Dental Consumables
- Dental Splints
- Dental Sealants
- Dental Burs
- Straight Handpiece Shank
- Latch Type Angle Handpiece Shank
- Friction Grip Angle Handpiece Shank
- Dental Impression Materials
- Dental Disposables
- Bonding Agents
- Patient Bibs
- Aspirator Tubes and Saliva Ejectors
By End User
- Dental Hospitals and Clinic
- Dental Laboratory
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Buy this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1548
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333