Precedence Research’s latest report on the global disposable face mask market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global disposable face mask market was valued at US$ 74.5 Bn in the first quarter of 2020, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 53.4% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for disposable face mask market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1024
Disposable face mask is a face covering tool that eliminates the chances of being affected from environmental contamination. They are significantly used by the medical professionals and practitioners during any medical procedure or surgeries. However, rising pollution has also increased the personal usage of disposable masks worldwide. Presently, customized and printed masks are the most trending masks in the market.
Exponential growth in the healthcare centers since past few years along with rising health concern among the public are the key factors that proliferates the demand for disposable face mask. Furthermore, increasing number of patients suffering from respiratory problem again expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. As per a WHO report, around 65 Mn people globally suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) out of which 3 Mn people die every year, third leading cause of death globally. In addition, around 334 Mn people globally suffer from asthma. The aforementioned facts drive the market growth for disposable face mask.
However, increasing counterfeit products in the market restrain the market growth. With the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic and rising demand for face masks sweatshops produce fake masks with fake brand names of reputed medical product manufacturers. The presence of market fraudsters affects the consumer loyalty and thus hinders the market growth.
The Asia Pacific emerged as the dominating region in the global disposable face mask market in 2019 owing to rising public awareness for the health and safety from outbreak of virus or bacteria. In addition, China and India are the prominent producers of disposable face mask along with large consumer base in the countries that drive the market growth prominently. Significant growth in the number of health centers and hospitals in the region since industrial revolution introduced in the region has significantly accelerated the market growth.
On the contrary, North America seems to be the most opportunistic region during the forecast period owing to rising number of surgeries and OPD sessions. WHO also recorded significant growth in the number of surgeries in the USA from 2010 to 2019. Furthermore, rising pollution has significantly driven the personal face mask trend among public.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global disposable face mask market with nearly 34% revenue share in 2019. Large consumer base along with increasing number of healthcare services and hospitals in the region are the key factors contribute towards the significant growth of the region.
- North America expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the projected timeframe. Rising public awareness regarding personal health and hygiene are the prime factors that drive the market growth in the region.
- Protective face mask dominated the global industry with a revenue share of approximately 36% in 2019. Attractive benefits offered by the face mask such as additional air-purifying respirator system in the mask are the prime growth factors. In addition, they are largely used by the patients suffering from asthma, heart, or lungs diseases that again add as a benefit to the growth of the segment.
- By application, industry segment led the global market with more than 80% of revenue share in 2019. The prime dominance of the segment is mainly due to large application of disposable face mask in healthcare industry. Furthermore, it is also used by the workers at construction site and agriculture.
- In 2019, offline segment emerged as the dominant segment with magnificent revenue share of more than 80% in the global industry. However, e-commerce industry has changed the public preference for shopping that leads to the fastest growth of online distribution channel over the forecast period.
Key Players of the global disposable face mask market are:
- Kimberly Clark
- SAS Safety Corp.
Segments Covered in the Report:
By Product Type
By Application Type
By Distribution Channel
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1024
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina