Fire protection system Market Size 2022-2030, Market Share Analysis, Growth, Trends, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact Research Report Added by Precedence Research.
The global fire protection system market size is projected to hit USD 127.3 billion by 2030. Furthermore, the CAGR from 2022 to 2030 is positioned to be at a CAGR of 7.1%.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2022 to 2030.
Download FREE Sample of This Strategic Report with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1309
ire protection systems are the most essential safety systems that need to be installed in the buildings. It is used to detect, control and protect the occupants of the building during a fire accident. It helps in extinguishing the smoke or fire in the building and also reduces the impact of the fire accident. Fire protection systems comprises of equipment’s such as fire response systems, fire detectors, fire analysis software, fire suppression systems, and fire sprinkler systems.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- The presence of fire protection systems in the building reduces the impact of fire accidents.
- Strict Government regulation for installation of fire protection systems fosters the market growth.
- Rapid technological development enables the integration of smart technologies with the fire protection systems.
- The rapid growth of the construction industry in the developing countries.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the presence of flourishing economies with rapid urbanization.
- The stringent rules and regulation regarding the safety of the public will boost the market growth.
- The commercial application segment leads the market accounting for more than 48.5% revenue share in 2020 and is estimated to grow significantly in the upcoming years
- By Geography, North America dominates the market contributing a revenue share of more than 38% in 2020 owing to the surge in demand for smart houses and intelligent buildings.
Driver – The installation of the fire protection systems in the buildings help in controlling and reducing the impact of fire accidents and this factor is anticipated to drive the growth of the fire protection system market. For instance, Honeywell International Inc, has developed Xtralis VESDA-E VEP aspirating smoke detector system that yields 1.5 times greater sensitivity and offers six times better dust rejection than the previous generation of products, significantly reducing the potential for nuisance alarms and reducing related customer costs. It can also be connected with Wi-fi that enables the remote monitoring of the real time status. This development is expected to drive the growth of the fire protection system market.
Restraint – The major restraining factor that will negatively impact the growth of the Fire Protection System Market includes the high cost involved in the installation and maintenance of the fire protection systems.
Opportunity – With the advancement of technologies, the fire protection systems can now be coupled with smart technologies such as IoT and big data. This integration of technologies with fire protection systems will enable the remote monitoring of the building and this development will find huge opportunities for market growth.
Challenges – The integration of fire protection system with the central control mechanism that will efficiently work in case of any emergencies is one of the major challenges encountered by the fire protection system market.
- On 30th September 2021, Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable building announced that its industrial heat pump technology has supported Entra ASA, a Norwegian real estate company in securing top honors in the prestigious Heat Pump Award 2021.
- On 11th October 2021, Siemens Corporation announced its latest development Siemens FDA241 a smoke detector that utilizes two sensing wavelengths to differentiate between smoke and deceptive phenomena, facilitating increased detection reliability even in challenging environments.
- On 19th April 2021, Siemens Corporation announced about the launch of Cerberus FIT, a new version of the fire protection system focusing on the expansion of the small to medium-sized buildings market. Cerberus FIT increase the fire safety by improving the functionality and enhanced productivity.
- On 9th August 2021, Halma, the global group of life-saving companies, has announced that it has acquired Three companies that will strengthen its purpose of growing a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day. This acquisition forms a part its strategy of actively managing its portfolio of global businesses.
Europe is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the increased awareness regarding the fire safety systems and the presence of Governing agencies such as The Confederation of Fire Protection Associations Europe (CFPA-Europe) that strictly regulates the building safety features. For instance, Robert Bosch GmbH, a German multinational engineering and technology company announced the launch of Avenar panel 2000 and 8000 which is a new innovative fire alarm panel platform offering unparalleled connectivity and scalability from small to large-sized installations. The users of the control safety devices such as door controls, voice alarms and others can now be controlled using this panels display via eMatrix feature. This development in Europe is anticipated to drive the growth of the fire protection system market in Europe.
The fire protection system market report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation, and so on.
Some of the key players in the global fire protection system market include are Johnston Controls; Honeywell International Inc.; Raytheon Technologies Corporation; GENTEX Corp.; Siemens; Robert Bosch GmbH; Halma plc and Eaton.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Response
- Fire Analysis
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Managed Service
- Installation and Design Service
- Maintenance Service
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1309
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Address: Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada