According to Vision Research Reports, the global Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market is estimated to be valued USD 1.8 billion in 2021, and is predicted to be worth around USD 11.1 billion by 2030 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.8% over the forecast period 2022-2030
A transition from traditional studios and gyms to a virtual fitness trend among the general population and people with disabilities has been witnessed during the COVID-19 pandemic. This, in turn, has increased downloads and usage of fitness live streaming platforms. According to the World Economic Forum, in 2020, the global subscriptions of fitness and health platforms increased by 50.0% among the disabled group. This, in turn, increased the usage rate of fitness platforms.
Get sample copy of this report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/39202
The growing trend of online fitness training among people with various disability types, including difficulties in hearing, vision, mobility, and many other functions, is driving the market.Increasing awareness regarding health and wellness among the disabled population is also driving the market.
The rapid adoption of live streaming platforms in the healthcare sector is one of the key factors driving the adoption of fitness platforms among the disabled population. A 2016 study published in Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities revealed that nearly 84.0% of disabled people use or own a smartphone, with 91.0% of users adopting a tablet.
|Market Size||US$ 11.1 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.8% From 2022 to 2030|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Platform, Device|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Apple, Inc.; Kakana; Adaptive Yoga LiveChampion’s Rx; Evolve21; Kym Nonstop; Exercise Buddy, LLC; Special Olympics; YouTube; Hulu, LLC|
Overview of Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Study
Fitness Platforms For Disabled market study conducted by Vision Research Reports is intended at helping stakeholders get a comprehensive overview of potential challenges and undiscovered opportunities. The report offers exclusive insights to help companies and their customers to make informed decision to sustain growth through the assessment period.
By Type Analysis
The exercise and weight loss segment held the largest revenue share of over 50.0%. This growth can be attributed to the increasing number of companies focusing on introducing innovative platforms for weight loss and sticking to the daily workout routine among people with disabilities.
The majority of the exercise and weight loss plans offered by these fitness platforms are personalized for users. These platforms supply customized recommendations on food consumption and physical activity, which aid in weight loss. The introduction of advanced technologies further aids the market growth.
The activity tracking segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the high demand for wearable health and fitness tracking systems among people with disabilities and the launch of new activity tracking devices.
Tracking health and fitness through apps and gadgets has become popular among people with disabilities in the past years, which is leading to an increase in the consumer pool. Users can access Do It Yourself (also termed as DIY) insights for diet and gain information about the impact of physical exercise on their health.
By Platform Analysis
The iOS segment held the largest revenue share of over 50.0%. An increase in the adoption of iOS among target consumers is a major parameter contributing to the segment growth. Approximately, 26% of iPhone, iPod, and iPad users installed the iOS 14 updates within 5 days of its release in September 2020.
The android segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the high usage rate of Android smartphones among people with disabilities. The introduction of technological upgrades in android platforms has further aided their adoption.
By Device Analysis
The smartphones segment held the largest revenue share of over 65.0%. This can be attributed to an increase in the adoption of smartphones among U.S. consumers in the past few years. According to Pew Research Center, the U.S. population using smartphones has increased from 59% in 2014 to 81% in 2019.
An increase in the adoption of smartphones is expected to proportionately scale up the use of fitness platforms. An increase in the penetration of smartphones worldwide, coupled with the growing awareness regarding fitness among the disabled population, is expected to drive the use of fitness platforms over the forecast period.
The wearable devices segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Wearable devices enable people with disabilities to easily perform daily tasks, such as browsing the web, sending emails, and using social media and fitness platforms for daily physical activities through voice-activation and gesture controls.
Scope of the Study
This Fitness Platforms For Disabled market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, product, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
- Apple, Inc.
- Champion’s Rx
- Adaptive Yoga Live
- Kym Nonstop
- Exercise Buddy, LLC
- Special Olympics
- Hulu, LLC
- By Type
- Exercise & Weight Loss
- Diet & Nutrition
- Activity Tracking
- By Platform
- By Device
- Wearable Devices
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
Download Full Report @ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/39202
Key Points Covered in Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favorable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Fitness Platforms For Disabled, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Fitness Platforms For Disabled market.
- In terms of (segment type), (segment name) will emerge as the top-choice.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Fitness Platforms For Disabled on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Fitness Platforms For Disabled market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report includes:
- Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Demand-Supply Analysis – The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Fitness Platforms For Disabled market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Fitness Platforms For Disabled globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Fitness Platforms For Disabled Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Fitness Platforms For Disabled across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Fitness Platforms For Disabled. The report offers estimation of share individually help by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Fitness Platforms For Disabled market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Fitness Platforms For Disabled are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2022-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download Full Report @ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/39202
Vision Research Reports is unquestionably an expert in providing research reports on a diverse number of subjects including Alternative and Green Energy, Chemical, Energy, Glass, Machinery, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals and Materials. We cater to distinguished MNCs, private equity firms, SMEs and Chinese companies pertaining to their market research data requirements.
We offer generic and amalgamated studies as well as customized studies to our clients based on their specific requirements. Our modus operandi constitutes of detailed and meticulous market surveys, company profiling, competitive landscaping and primary interviews. Our prudent insights have been vital in the inception of many investment programs, new project development programs, startups and technology breakthroughs.
Call: +1 9197 992 333