[150+ Pages Report ]The study provides the overall revenue of the global gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market from 2016 to 2027, considering 2020 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year.
The gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market size in terms of value is projected to reach $ 14 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 11% between 2021 and 2027, according to a 2021 study by Precedence Research, the Canada based market insight company.
The global gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market research report gives a brief summary of definitions, size analysis, and place of production, sales, applications, types, and major players/key vendors of the gasoline direct injection (GDI) device industry. The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post-COVID-19 marketplace. This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers a competitive scenario that comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
We customize your report according to your research need. REQUEST SAMPLE OR CUSTOMIZED COPY OF THIS REPORT (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1126
The GDI device market is mainly driven by rise in demand for fuel-efficient together with high-performance vehicles as well as reduced vehicle emission. Regulatory authorities focus significantly on promoting vehicles that have zero emission and thus helps to reduce the harmful impact of carbon on the environment across the globe. Furthermore, the increasing production of passenger as well as commercial vehicles across the globe is the other most prominent factor that propels the growth of the GDI device. Incorporation of advanced technologies along with stringent norm from regulatory bodies to curb the emission rate projected to impel the market size in the forthcoming period. However, vehicle electrification with the implementation of electric vehicles during the upcoming years expected to majorly hamper the market growth over the projected period.
Government organizations offer tax reduction, incentives, as well as charging stations for propelling the demand for electric vehicles that expected to create a barrier for petrol driven vehicles that in turn further restricts the growth of the industry. For instance, in 2020, the government of China offered lucrative incentive policies and reduction in the purchasing price of electric vehicles to boost its adoption over the upcoming timeframe.
Apart from this, high cost of GDI devices because of high-pressure components along with residual particulate soot are the other important factors that hinder the growth of the market. Nonetheless, development of GDI devices in forthcoming hybrid vehicles to improve their propulsion, advancement of turbo GDI devices, and adoption of new emission standards in several countries expected to offer alluring opportunity for the increasing adoption of GDI devices over the forecast period.
Report Scope of the Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) Device Market
|Market Size||USD 14 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11% from 2021 to 2027|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application, Region|
|Companies Mentioned||Delphi Automotive LLP, Eaton Corporation, DENSO Corporation, Continental Corporation GmbH, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanadyne LLC, Keihin Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., TI Automotive, and Magneti Marelli S.p.A|
- Europe led the global GDI device market pertaining to the stringent norms for fuel efficiency and emission targets
- The Asia Pacific region expected to register the highest growth over the forthcoming years due to increased focus of automotive market players towards untapped opportunities in the region
- By component, fuel injectors anticipated to witness prominent growth over the analysis period owing to need for precise control over fuel injection to ensure complete combustion of fuel
- The Electronic Control Unit (ECU) segment projected to witness significant growth in the GDI device market owing to the flexible multiple input & output channels
- Passenger cars lead the GDI device market in terms of revenue because of rising inclination of consumers towards luxury & premium cars especially in developed countries
- The commercial vehicle segment projected to witness a steady growth due to the rising road transportation along with domestic trading activities across the globe
Europe emerged as the global leader in the GDI device market owing to significant presence of automotive players in the region. In addition, the commercial vehicle manufacturers focus primarily on providing their customers with engines integrated with GDI device that follows the norms to further curb the emissions from a vehicle. Highly established distribution network in the automobile industry across the region projected to further strengthen the industry penetration.
The Asia Pacific encounters the fastest growth over the forthcoming years attributed to stringent government norms to curb the CO2 emission in the region. For instance, in April 2017, the government of India mandated to upgrade the vehicle engines to the stage IV engines that reduce pollution as well as satisfy the environmental norms. Moreover, in January 2016, Chinese government mandated to achieve fuel economy of 5.0 L/100 km for all conventional passenger vehicles sold by the year 2020, thereby propelling the market size of GDI devices in the region.
Top Players Contending in the Market:
The key companies are aiming towards advanced innovations and are predictable to dominate the target market. Foremost players inspiring in the global gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market are as follows:
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Eaton Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental Corporation GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stanadyne LLC
- Keihin Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- TI Automotive
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Fuel Injectors
- Electronic Control Units
- Fuel Pumps
- Passenger Cars (PC)
- Commercial Vehicles (CV)
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some of the key highlights of the report are:
- Market Demand Outlook – The report offers refined forecasts on potential growth prospects for the market. Based on data derived after thorough research by a team of expert analysis, Precedence Research presents the most precise rate of growth for the market for the assessment period starting from 2021 – 2030.
- Supply Chain Analysis – The purpose of the survey is to help companies identify potential scope for supply chain expansion. The study also presents analysis of unprecedented threats.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – Some of the leading companies operating in the gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market are profiled in the market study. The report also underscores winning strategies adopted over the last few years and gauges impact of the same on growth trajectory exhibited by the market over the last few years.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global gasoline direct injection (GDI) device market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for gasoline direct injection (GDI) device are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Purchase This Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1126
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defence, among different ventures, present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333