The global Healthcare Packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.0% over the forecast period 2021 to 2027 and expected to reach the market value of around US$ 154 Billion by 2027.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/sample/5615
Growth of the pharmaceutical industry and high demand for medicinal supplies & drugs have created a positive impact on the healthcare packaging market. Plastic is the major material used to manufacture healthcare packaging solutions worldwide. Healthcare packaging solutions witness a never-ending demand of bags, pouches, envelopes, boxes, clamshells, and bottles & jars. In terms of packaging format, both rigid and flexible packaging formats are in high demand; of these, rigid packaging holds maximum market share as it includes ampoules & vials, aerosol cans, containers, and folding cartons for upgraded packaging needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
Plastic is the most used material for producing healthcare packaging solutions, due to its lightweight and recyclable and re-usable attributes. Among all materials, plastics such as polyethylene (high-density polyethylene, low-density polyethylene and linear low-density polyethylene), polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate, polyvinyl chloride, and many other variants of plastics are majorly used. Other materials used in manufacturing healthcare packaging solutions are metal (aluminum, tin), glass, and paper & paperboard.
Global Healthcare Packaging Market explores the current outlook of the whole market. This report provides a comprehensive and insightful preface of the market, Revenues by players, Revenues by regions, market with value chain structure, Average prices, Competitive landscape, policy study, Dynamics analysis using admissible tools and techniques, market target segmentation and industry trends and developments during the forecast period 2021-2027.
|Market Size||US$ 154 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||by Packaging Format, Material Type, Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Amcor plc,Gerresheimer AG.,DS Smith Plc,Huhtamäki Oyj,Berry Global, Inc.,Sonoco Products Company,Sealed Air Corporation,Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH,Winpak Ltd.,CCL Industries Inc.,3M Company,Dunmore Corporation,Toray Plastics (America). Inc.,WestRock Company,Mondi Group,BillerudKorsnäs AB,Ball Corporation,Honeywell International,Klöckner Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG|
Growing Preference for Lightweight, Economical Plastic Packaging
- Healthcare packaging has evolved in many aspects; one of them is a shift in material preference of manufacturers from glass to plastic. Traditionally, glass is the preferred material in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical packaging solutions. Glass offered protection for the internal contents and the material did not react with any of contents, keeping the initial formulation intact for a longer period.
- Manufacturers and consumers were concerned about safe handling, storage, and transportation of these bottles for a very long time, but the unavailability of compatible alternatives has kept the demand for glass packaging on the rise
- With innovation and technological advancements, plastic packaging was introduced in the market that was not only able to keep the content intact but was drastically less fragile than glass. Furthermore, plastic packaging solutions are light in weight and offer excellent barrier properties against moisture, gas, solvent, and most of the environmental factors. These properties of being lightweight, comparatively economical, and ease in availability of raw materials have drastically increased the profitability for manufacturers. These factors significantly have increased the supply of plastic packaging solutions in the pharmaceutical packaging market.
Purchase this report (Price 3500 USD for single user license)@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5615
Recent report on the Healthcare Packaging market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the Healthcare Packaging market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2019 to 2027, wherein, 2021 is the base year and 2021 is historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of Information enclosed in the study. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global Healthcare Packaging market for the forecast period of 2021-2027. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global market during the forecast period. It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global market across the globe.
The report analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global Healthcare Packaging market to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for growth of the global market in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the Healthcare Packaging market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the market.
The report delves into the competition landscape of the global Healthcare Packaging market. Key players operating in the market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the Healthcare Packaging market that are profiled in this report.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The Healthcare Packaging market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
Some of the prominent players in the Healthcare Packaging market include:
- Gerresheimer AG.
- DS Smith Plc
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Winpak Ltd.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- 3M Company
- Dunmore Corporation
- Toray Plastics (America). Inc.
- WestRock Company
- Mondi Group
- BillerudKorsnäs AB
- Ball Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Klöckner Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG
- Avery Dennison Corporation
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Healthcare Packaging Market by Packaging Format
- Flexible Packaging
- Bags & Pouches
- Rigid Packaging
- Boxes & Folding Cartons
- Bottles & Jars
- Aerosol Cans
- Ampoules & Vials
Healthcare Packaging Market by Material Type
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Other Plastics
- Paper & Paper Board
Healthcare Packaging Market by End Use
- Pharma & Biological
- Medical Supply
- Syringe & needles
- Surgical Tapes
- Medical Equipment
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia],
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland],
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico],
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru].
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa],
A unique research methodology has been utilized to conduct a comprehensive research on the growth of the global Healthcare Packaging market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions. Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of our study on the market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from mattress topper industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global Healthcare Packaging market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped to estimates the future prospects of the global market more reliable and accurate.
Key Questions are
- What are the key factors influencing the Healthcare Packaging market in each region?
- How much value will the global market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the CAGR of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global market?
- What is the revenue of the global market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global market?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global market?
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Healthcare Packaging market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Healthcare Packaging are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Buy This Premium Research Report (Single User USD 3500), Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5615
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333