The global liquid packaging market size is likely to reach USD 657.5 billion by the end of 2027 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, market share analysis, potential challenges, profitability graph and the overall market environment.
Packaging technology is used to protect the product from getting contaminated and damaged especially consumables such as food & liquid products. Liquid packaging demands the toughness of packaging materials, high seal integrity, and resistive to cracking, for avoiding the degradation and leakage of the products while delivery in complex transportation.
Download the Sample Pages for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1142
Increasing technological advancements in packaging standards for the delivery of wide range of products in order to maintain the quality and freshness of the packed products is the major factor that augments the growth of liquid packaging market. Further, rising utilization of packaging products for marketing purpose is the prime factor that is responsible for the increasing demand of the liquid packaging products. Changing lifestyle habits along with rising health consciousness among consumers likely to drive the demand for FMCG products that includes juices and fitness drinks or functional drinks that in turn impacts the demand for liquid packaging positively over the coming years.
Besides this, increasing concern for environment safety expected to hamper the growth of liquid packaging in the coming years owing to increasing penetration of non-renewable plastics over other materials. Nonetheless, some of the packaging materials used for liquid packaging such as paper and glass are biodegradable, renewable, and environment-friendly that attracts large number of manufacturers to meet the stringent government regulations for environmental safety.
- The Asia Pacific exhibits the highest demand for liquid packaging and accounted for around 40% value share in 2019 due to favorable government policies along with expansion in pharmaceutical and food & beverage sectors
- North America expected to grow at a moderate rate over the forecast period owing to rising implementation of paper-based products over other harmful materials
- In terms of packaging type, rigid packaging emerged as a dominant segment because of its extensive use for packaging solutions in pharmaceutical drugs and beverages industry
- Prominent growth of flexible packaging over the upcoming years is mainly due to its light weight, low transportation cost, and flexibility in the size & shape of the package
- Based on raw material, plastics led the global liquid packaging market and accounted for more than half of the value share in the year 2019 owing to its excellent properties
- Paper segment likely to exhibit significant growth over the coming years owing to its excellent properties that include better environmental protection and high recyclability
Key Market Players and Strategies
The global liquid packaging industry is extremely competitive and a fast moving consumer market owing to prominent focus of brand managers towards developing new and advanced products to create product differentiation. This approach from the companies will help them to maintain their competitive edge on the global scale. Furthermore, these market players are significantly focusing on collaboration, partnership, and in-licensing agreements in order to launch new and advanced products in the emerging regions such as Latin America and Asia Pacific.
For instance, in February 2020, Liquibox signed an agreement to acquire the plastic division of DS Smith plc to strengthen its dispensers and flexible packaging business. With this acquisition, the company has also expanded the range of films,bag, and dispensing fitments to its global customers.
Some of the prominent players in the liquid packaging market include:
- Comar LLC
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Liqui-Box Corporation
- Evergreen Packaging Inc.
- International Paper Company
- BillerudKorsnäs AB
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Klabin Paper
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Mondi PLC.
By Packaging Type
By Raw Material
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Aseptic Packaging
- Intelligent Packaging
- Vacuum Packaging
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- Household Care
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The Asia Pacific expected to be the most opportunistic market during the forthcoming years owing to increasing trend for packaged foods along with rising demand for functional drinks. Rising awareness among consumers related to health problems and measure to prevent them plays an important role in trigger the demand for packaged foods and drinks. Thus, the aforementioned factor expected to boost the growth of liquid packaging over the forecast period. In addition, prominent rise in the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries also expected to propel the growth of the liquid packaging. Packaging of liquid drugs & medicines are a critical aspect and expected to trigger the demand for advanced packaging solutions so that the product can remain safer for longer time duration.
On the other hand, Europe held more than 20% of value share in global liquid packaging market in the year 2019. The significant growth of the region is mainly driven by the large production of wine & spirits and cosmetic products that in turn require suitable packaging solution to ensure the safe storage and transportation of the product. Hence, significant demand for wide range of packaging solutions from these end-use industries estimated to impel the market in the region during the analysis period.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global liquid packaging market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for liquid packaging are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2020-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Data points covered under liquid packaging market research study:
- The historic and forecast market estimation from years 2016 to 2027
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by distribution channel
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by region
- Research analysis on market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, and market challenges.
- Competitive scenery and business strategies by key players
- SWOT Analysis
- PORTER’s five force research analysis
- PEST Analysis
- DR impact analysis
- Heat map analysis
- Investment feasibility analysis
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What will be the size of the global liquid packaging market in 2027?
- What is the expected CAGR for the liquid packaging market between 2020 and 2027?
- Which are the top players active in this global market?
- What are the key drivers of this global market?
- How will the market situation change in the coming years?
- Which region held the highest market share in this global market?
- What are the common business tactics adopted by players?
- What is the growth outlook of the global liquid packaging market?
To Buy the Up-to-date Full Report, Connect with us@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1142
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina