The global material handling equipment market size is forecasted to reach from US$ 27 billion in 2021 to US$ 46.38 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030, as per reports by market research and consulting organization Precedence Research.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2021 to 2030. The material handling equipment market is analyzed on the basis of value (US$ Million), volume (Unit), and price (US$/Unit). The report offers exclusive insights to help companies make informed decisions to sustain growth through the assessment period.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1362
The material handling equipment is mechanical automated equipment used for storage, controlling, and managing of materials and goods. It is used in the industry for handling the operations such as manufacturing, shipping, packaging and distributing, based on these operations they are categorized as positioning equipment, unit load formation equipment, transport equipment and storage equipment. For arranging the goods and materials, sortation conveyor system is one of the best equipment used in the sector. Shipping is the primary application in the material handling equipment market.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Rapid growth of ecommerce industry fosters the market growth.
- Development of public infrastructure accelerates the market growth.
- Favorable Government initiatives create huge growth opportunities.
- The industrial trucks Product segment is expected to lead the market contributing more than 30.5% of the revenue share in the upcoming years.
- The e-commerce end use segment of the Material Handling Equipment Market is estimated to lead the market with a market share of more than 23.4% in 2020.
- By Geography, Europeholds a significant share accounting for more than 34.5% in 2020 in the Material Handling Equipment Marketin terms of revenue share because of the adoption of advanced products to support large-scale industrial presence in the region.
The significant growth of the ecommerce sector is expected to drive the market growth. Furthermore, during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to follow the social distancing norms, lockdowns, and other measures consumers opted for online shopping and this attribute fueled the growth of Material Handling Equipment Market. For instance, On 19th July 2021, Swisslog Holding AG announced that it is maximizing the Synergies of Co-locating a Micro-fulfillment centers within the Retail Environment.
The major restraining factor that will negatively impact the growth of the Material Handling Equipment Market includes the high upfront cost involved in the installation of Material Handling Equipment.
As there is huge growth in the ecommerce sector, the ecommerce companies find it difficult in processing complex orders for customized and personalized products through manual process. Therefore, the ecommerce company’s desire for installing Material Handling Equipment for handling the complex orders and this factor will generate huge growth opportunities that will drive the growth of Material Handling Equipment Market.
- On 20th August 2021, The BEUMER Group has announced plans to expand in the United States. In Denver, Colorado, it will open a new office. The new facility in Denver is ideally positioned to make it easy to contact all consumers. This new facility will primarily manage projects in the mining and airport industries.
- On 11th February 2021, Murata Machinery Ltd. has announced the introduction of warehouse automation solutions such as transport: automated guided vehicles (AGVS), storage: automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) and picking: automated sorting & sequencing.
- On 23rd July 2021, BEUMER Group report that it will present efficient system solutions with overland conveyors, Pipe Conveyors and ship loaders at MINExpo 2021, the international tradeshow platform for the mining industry.
- On 15th July 2021, Swisslog, a global pioneer in robotic and data-driven intralogistics solutions, has announced a partnership with Temasek Polytechnic (TP) to establish the Intralogistics Automation System (IAS) at TP’s Advanced Manufacturing Centre (TP AMC). Through interactions with Swisslog Smart Intralogistics technology, this cooperation aims to improve student learning and upskill adult learners.
Europe is expected to grow remarkable during the forecast period and is anticipated to contribute more than 34.5% of the market share owing to the adoption of advanced products to support large-scale industrial presence in the region. For instance, On 29th September 2021, Yari, an Inclusive cosmetics distributor announced that it is implementing the Easy WMS warehouse management system from Mecalux in its facility in BerkelenRodenrijs, Netherlands. This solution will help Yari to boost picking and control all its stock in real time.
The report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation and so on.
Some of the prominent players in the global material handling equipment market are various small and big players. The major market player includes BEUMER Group; Daifuku Co., Ltd.; Honeywell International Inc.; Kion Group AG; Mecalux, S.A; Murata Machinery Ltd.; SSI Schaefer AG; Swisslog Holding AG; Toyota Material Handling Group; and Vanderlande Industries B.V.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Storage and Handling Equipment
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Industrial Trucks
- Bulk Material Handling Equipment
By End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Semiconductor & Electronics
– North America (U.S. and Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
– Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
– Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global material handling equipment market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for material handling equipment are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1362
Call: +1 9197 992 333