The global automotive logistics market size is likely to reach USD 97.52 billion by the end of 2027 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, market share analysis, potential challenges, profitability graph and the overall market environment.
Contract manufacturing allows an organization to exploit a specialist in one or more fields of design and production without needing significant capital investments. Design, engineering, component production, assembly or even full-service capabilities are among the choices that OEMs will find in the contract manufacturing partner. This helps the organization to stay focused on core competencies and strategic planning.
As medical devices OEMs are more likely to follow these standards, specialized companies familiar with the tight regulatory environment will continue to grow. Price, time on the market, project experience and cost controls are just a few of the many reasons OEMs choose a service partner.
Download the Sample Pages for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1051
Growth of medical device industry and appearance of industry 4.0 are the major factor expected to propel the growth of medical device contract manufacturing in near future. Furthermore, growing pressure on medical device OEMs to reduce production costs and delay in the launch of new products is expected to fuel the demand for medical device contract manufacturing market in years to come. However, consolidation in the market of medical equipment is predicted to limit the growth of global medical device contract manufacturing market in analysis period. Even so, aging population provides the plenty of opportunities for many products as orthopedic implants and instruments in near future.
- Technological advancement in medical device industry coupled with advent of Industry 4.0 is predicted to spur the growth of North America medical device contract manufacturing market
- In 2019, device development and manufacturing services segment held the majority of revenue share and estimated to maintain the its dominance throughout coming years.
- Mergers, acquisitions and new product releases are some of the approaches embraced by key players. Wright Medical Group, Inc and Tornier N.V. they also entered into a partnership agreement to improve business growth and expand the geographic scope of their upper and lower extremity product range, which has led to a rise in the demand for orthopedic products and will lead to drive the orthopedic application segment in near future.
- Rising spending on healthcare in Germany and growing patient monitoring devices in France and UK is expected to drive global medical device contract manufacturing market in Europe
- Disruption caused by Covid-19 to international supply chains has led to high shortages of critical/essential medical devices. Ramping up domestic production capacity of medical supplies is the major priority for most of the countries as Covid-19 spreads. In addition, domestic manufacturing of essential medical devices can not only overcome trade barriers, but also ensure quality of product and market solidity.
Key Market Players and Strategies
Consolidation of OEMs has led CMOs to pursue the broader market trend and also to develop capacity expansion and strategic alliances with their OEM customers. In addition, as OEMs reduce the number of suppliers and restructure their supply chain, smaller, less strategic contract manufacturers may be excluded from approved supplier lists.
Some of the noteworthy players in the global medical device contract manufacturing market include:
- Flex, Ltd.
- Nortech Systems, Inc.
- Sanmina Corporation
- Nipro Corporation
- Jabil Inc.
- Nemera Development S.A.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Kimball Electronics, Inc.
- Viant Medical
- Celestica International Lp.
- Plexus Corp.
- SMC Ltd.
- Phillips-Medisize Corporation
- Benchmark Electronics Inc.
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Gerresheimer AG
- Consort Medical PLC
- Tessy Plastics Corp
- Tecomet, Inc.
By Device Type
- IVD Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Patient Assistive Devices
- Minimally Access Surgical Instruments
- Device Development and Manufacturing Services
- Quality Management Services
- Final Goods Assembly Services
- Urology & Gynecology
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
North America held the majority of revenue share in 2019. Aging population, growing health spending and numerous technological advancements are expected to fuel industry growth in over the next eight years.
China, India, and Brazil are the major regional players in Asia Pacific and Latin Americamedical device contract manufacturing market. The large patient base, growing health consciousness and expanding healthcare services have provided a favorable climate for the overall growth of healthcare markets. Quality labor pool and several cost-cutting as well as strategic business benefits is estimated to contribute the growth of medical device contract manufacturing market in Asia Pacific.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive logistics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive logistics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2020-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Data points covered under automotive logistics market research study:
- The historic and forecast market estimation from years 2016 to 2027
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by distribution channel
- Market estimation and research analysis for the global market by region
- Research analysis on market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, and market challenges.
- Competitive scenery and business strategies by key players
- SWOT Analysis
- PORTER’s five force research analysis
- PEST Analysis
- DR impact analysis
- Heat map analysis
- Investment feasibility analysis
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What will be the size of the global automotive logistics market in 2027?
- What is the expected CAGR for the automotive logistics market between 2020 and 2027?
- Which are the top players active in this global market?
- What are the key drivers of this global market?
- How will the market situation change in the coming years?
- Which region held the highest market share in this global market?
- What are the common business tactics adopted by players?
- What is the growth outlook of the global automotive logistics market?
To Buy the Up-to-date Full Report, Connect with us@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1051
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina