Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment – Overview:
Opioid treatment is massively noted in severe pain management and chronic cancer treatment. One of the reasons behind their extensive use is high efficacy. However, there are negative implication sometimes noted when these are used for a longer time. The effect in therapy reduces, and response to therapy becomes dull. Such patients require either higher doses or NMDA antagonists. Alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists are also put to work sometimes.
Get the sample copy of report@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/sample/111942
Some of the prominent factors leading to growth in the market are outlined below. These are molding the future of the market in a major way.
Drug abuse is gaining a firm foothold across countries and communities. Some of the regions that are facing a menace in terms of opium use are the countries falling in proximity to the Golden Crescent and the Golden Triangle – regions known for illicit opium production in the Asia Pacific region. Authorities and medical community is trying to fight this through research and development, and development of better therapeutics, paving way for growth in the market.
A robust pipeline exists in the market for tolerance treatment and a number of clinical trials are underway. This ensures growth for the global opioid tolerance treatment market over the forecast period. The use in healthcare will be a major factor of growth.
Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market – Snapshot
Opioids are effective analgesics prescribed to people with chronic cancer and severe pain. These opioids are generally used for short period of time. If these opioids are prescribed or taken for a longer period of time or more frequent daily doses, they create opioid tolerance in patients and hence, analgesia or desired therapeutic response is not received. In such conditions, higher doses of opioids are required to treating patients.
View full report@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/opioid-tolerance-treatment-market-drug-nmda-antagonists-ketamine-dextromethorphan-others-alpha2-adrenoceptor-agonists-clonidine-tizanidine-and-others-type-of-opioid-tolerance-innate-tolerance-acquire-019-2030/111942
Opioid tolerant patients can be treated with other treatment options for opioid tolerance such as NMDA antagonists and alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists. These drugs provide the required therapeutic response to opioid tolerant patients or to treat opioid tolerance.
The global opioid tolerance treatment market was valued at around US $1,500 Mn in 2018. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 3.5% from 2019 to 2027. The alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment dominates the global opioid tolerance treatment market in terms of value and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
The opioid tolerance treatment market is expanding at a significant pace due to rise in consumption of opioids for medical & non-medical purposes and rise in number of opioid prescriptions for therapeutic purpose, which leads opioid tolerance if taken for a long duration of time.
Additionally, ongoing clinical trials, various researches going on for opioid tolerant treatment by different research institutes & companies and growing drug abuse, drug overdose cases are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of opioid tolerance treatment market.
The opioid tolerance treatment market has been segmented based on drug, type of opioid tolerance, route of administration, end-user, and region.
On the basis of drug, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been divided into NMDA antagonists, alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists, and others.
The NMDA antagonists segment has been sub-segmented into ketamine, dextromethorphan, and others. The alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment is sub-divided into clonidine, tizanidine, and others.
The alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market during the forecast period and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period owing to relatively fewer side effects and better efficacy to treat opioid tolerance.
Based on type of opioid tolerance, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been bifurcated into innate tolerance and acquired tolerance. The acquired tolerance segment dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period owing to increase of drug dose & quantity and long term use of opioids.
Purchase Complete Report Now@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/111942/2900
In terms of route of administration, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been categorized into enteral, parenteral, and others. The parenteral segment dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market. Faster onset of action and high bioavailability are some factors driving this segment.
Based on end-user, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been classified into hospitals & ASCs, rehabilitation centers, and others. The hospitals & ASCs segment dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market due to higher number of patient admissions for cancer, chronic pain and better facilities available at these settings.
opioid tolerance treatment market
In terms of region, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
North America dominated the global opioid tolerance treatment market in 2018 due to higher number of opioid prescriptions dispensed, high opioid consumptions, and well-established health care infrastructure in the region.
The opioid tolerance treatment market in Asia Pacific is expanding at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period due to large cancer patient pool, increase in health care expenditure, and high opioid consumption in the region.
Key players operating in the global opioid tolerance treatment market include
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Pfizer Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Zydus Cadila
Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market: Key Segments
- The opioid tolerance treatment market has been categorized based on drug, type of opioid tolerance, route of administration, end-user, and region.
- In terms of drug, the global market has been segregated into NMDA antagonists, alph2-adrenoceptor agonists, and others. The NMDA antagonists segment has been sub-segmented into ketamine, dextromethorphan, and others. Similarly, the alpha2-adrenoceptor agonists segment has been divided into clonidine, tizanidine, and others.
- In terms of type of opioid tolerance, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been bifurcated into innate tolerance and acquired tolerance.
- Based on route of administration, the global market has been segmented into enteral, parenteral, and others.
- In terms of end-user, the global opioid tolerance treatment market has been classified into hospitals & Ambulatory surgery centers, rehabilitation centers, and others.
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future market size for each segment and sub-segments for the period from 2017 to 2027 in terms of revenue valued in US $ Mn, considering 2018 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate has been provided for each segment and market for the period of 2019 to 2027 with market size estimations.
The global opioid tolerance treatment market has been segmented as follows:
- NMDA Antagonists
- Others (including Guaifenisin)
- Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
- Others(including Lofexidine)
- Others (including Endothelin Receptor Antagonists, NSAIDs, Opioid Combinations, and Multimodal Pain Management Drugs)
- Innate Tolerance
- Acquired Tolerance
Route of Administration
- Others (including Transdermal Route, Patches, and Cartons of Patches)
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Others (including Home Care Settings and Research Institutes)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market
4. Market Overview
4.1.1. Opioid Tolerance Definition
4.1.2. Industry Evolutions / Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2017–2030
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Mn)
4.5. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5. Market Outlook
5.1.Key Mergers & Acquisitions
5.3.Opioids Side Effects-an Overview
5.4.Overview of Opioid Tolerance and Epidemiology
6. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Drug
6.1. Introduction & Definition
6.2. Key Findings / Developments
6.3. Market Value Forecast, by Drug, 2017–2030
6.3.1. NMDA Antagonists
6.3.2. Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
6.4. Market Attractiveness by Drug
7. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Type of Opioid Tolerance
7.1. Introduction & Definition
7.2. Key Findings / Developments
7.3. Market Value Forecast, by Type of Opioid Tolerance, 2017–2030
7.3.1. Innate Tolerance
7.3.2. Acquired Tolerance
7.4. Market Attractiveness, by Type of Opioid Tolerance
8. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Route of Administration
8.1. Introduction & Definition
8.2. Key Findings / Developments
8.3. Market Value Forecast, by Route of Administration, 2017–2030
8.4. Market Attractiveness by Route of Administration
9. Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market Analysis and Forecasts, by End-user
Purchase Complete Report Now@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/111942/2900
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical, focuses on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, and data base & seminar services. The company owns large basic databases (such as National Bureau of Statistics Database, Customs Import and Export Database, Industry Association Database, etc.), expert resources (including industry experts who own more than 10 years experiences on marketing or R&D in industries of healthcare services, medical technology & devices, etc.), professional survey team (the team members obtained more than 3 years market survey experience and more than 2 years deep expert interview experience), and excellent data analysis team (SPSS statistics and PPT graphics process team).
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover China, US, EU, Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America, Australia, and other regions in the world.
For Latest Update Follow Us: