Latest Study on “Packaging Primers Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Company Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027”. Packaging primers are water-based, solvent-based, or wax & poly coatings that are generally used to maximize the efficiency of high-end printing, provide slip control, anti-blocking, moisture resistance, and release. Solvent-based and poly coatings offer consistent high quality print finishes as well as provides protection for a wide range of applications. Manufacturers of packaging primer solutions nearly serve every end use in food, beverage, cosmetic & personal care, and pharmaceuticals industries, among others. The Nova one advisor team segmented the analysis of packaging primers market based on various factors such primer and applications across five regions.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/4498
Packaging Primers as Means to Showcase New Bespoke Products
Over the years, packaging primers are finding their consumption in many end-use sectors, including pharmaceutical, food & beverages, consumer durables electronic goods, cosmetics & personal care, and automotive & allied products packaging. The reasons that aid the penetration of the product in the market are its prominent features such as better surface for ink adhesion, while printing, high-end finish – gloss, matte or satin, excellent moisture resistant properties, and others. Customized packaging has appeared as an ultimate selection across various end-use sectors in the goods packaging industry. Brand owners are looking to pull in buyers by posing items placed on a luxurious and glossy print finishes, and packaging coatings are noticed as a technique for attaining this.
Printing and Litho Lamination on Packaging Primers for Brand Awareness Driving Packaging Primers Market
- Litho lamination involves of a sole sheet of paper that is laminated on the corrugated boxes and other secondary packaging products. Branding is considered as an important aspect in the food & beverages and cosmetics industries. Litho lamination is one of the most suitable alternatives for branding, and is a basic requirement to establish brand image in the market.
- Coated papers provide a great potential for litho lamination printing, as they are in the high demand by end-use industries such as food & beverages, cosmetics, and electrical & electronics, many of which require customized packaging solutions. With suitable processing, paper can stand out with its additional printing and protective properties. These properties are incorporated directly in the production of functional and barrier coated paper while printing.
- Digital printing has expanded the scope for brands to engage with their target audiences. Brand owners are also adopting the digital printing technology for branding their respective products. The inkjet technology supports a diverse range of substrates with more advanced features. Furthermore, digital printing also provides an aesthetic look for coated paper & paperboard.
Increasing Pressure on Raw Material Prices and Recyclability Issues Hinder Market Growth
- As the packaging primers market in North America as well as Europe is moving toward solidification, pricing burden has started to build up narrowing the profit limits of manufacturers. Moreover, both the petroleum & non-petroleum-based raw materials contribute for the foremost share of the total cost of solvent-based coatings, and wax and poly coatings.
- Manufactures are facing challenges with recyclability in the flexible packaging segment. According to the Flexible Packaging Association, among materials used for multilayer pouches in the U.S., a major share is of multilayer pouches composed of coating & laminated multiple materials. Conversely, post-consumer pouches that are with multilayer coatings cannot be recycled easily.
- Besides this, recycling of coated papers becomes difficult in terms of segregation and recovery of material. Poor high-tech developments in terms of material reclamation restrict the overall scope of recycling practices at a profitable scale. All these aspects to a large extent are likely to hamper the growth of the packaging primers market.
Purchase this report (Price 3500 USD for single user license)@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/4498
Recent report on the Packaging Primers market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the Packaging Primers market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2019 to 2027, wherein, 2021 is the base year and 2021 is historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of Information enclosed in the study. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global Packaging Primers market for the forecast period of 2021-2027. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global market during the forecast period. It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global market across the globe.
The report analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global Packaging Primers market to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for growth of the global market in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the Packaging Primers market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the market.
The report delves into the competition landscape of the global Packaging Primers market. Key players operating in the market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the Packaging Primers market that are profiled in this report.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The Packaging Primers market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
Some of the prominent players in the Packaging Primers market include:
The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, ACTEGA Terra GmbH, Akzo Nobel N.V., DIC Corporation, BASF SE, Aqua Based Technologies, National Paints Factories Co. Ltd., KANGNAM JEVISCO CO., LTD., Paramelt B.V., Michelman, Inc., Mica Corporation, S-One Holdings Corporation, and Coim Group among others.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Packaging Primers Market Segmentation
Packaging Primers Market by Primer
- Water-based Coatings
- Solvent-based Coatings
- Other Coatings (Wax Coating and Poly Coating)
Packaging Primers Market by Application
- Film Makers (Pre-converting Step)
- Aluminum Makers (Pre-converting Step)
- Paper Makers & Coaters (Pre-converting Step)
- Film, Aluminum & Paper Converting (Converting Step = Lamination)
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia],
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland],
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico],
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru].
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa],
A unique research methodology has been utilized to conduct a comprehensive research on the growth of the global Packaging Primers market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions. Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of our study on the market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from mattress topper industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global Packaging Primers market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped to estimates the future prospects of the global market more reliable and accurate.
Key Questions are
- What are the key factors influencing the Packaging Primers market in each region?
- How much value will the global market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What will be the CAGR of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global market between 2021 and 2027?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global market?
- What is the revenue of the global market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global market?
- What are the essential strategies by key stakeholders in the market to expand their geographic presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global market?
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Packaging Primers market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Packaging Primers are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Buy This Premium Research Report (Single User USD 3500), Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/4498
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333