According to Vision Research Reports, the global Pharmacy Market size was valued at USD 1,009.5 billion in 2020, and is predicted to be worth around USD 1,522.1 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Rapid growth in the ePharmacy market is a major parameter driving the market. Drastic growth in the online purchases of medicines during the COVID-19 pandemic along with increasing adoption of digital technologies is supporting the adoption of ePharmacies. In addition, major eCommerce companies are entering the ePharmacy industry, thereby supporting market growth potential.
Get sample copy of this report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/39093
The increasing number of people suffering from diseases, increasing aging population, and growing number of prescriptions are the key parameter driving the market. According to the National Health Services, the cost of prescriptions in the financial year 2020 – 21 increased by 3.46% as compared to 2019-20 in England. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 45.7% of the population in the U.S. consumed at least one prescription drug between 2015 and 2018, while 21.3% of the population consumed three or more prescription drugs during the same period.
The market survey offers compelling insights into key factors enabling growth through the assessment period. It underscores hidden opportunities across diverse segments. Besides uncovering hidden opportunities, the report presents exclusive insights into challenges posing threat to growth. Alongside this, it offers recommendations to navigate through unforeseen hindrances in the future, while keeping the business afloat.
Overview of Pharmacy Market Study
Pharmacy market study conducted by Vision Research Reports is intended at helping stakeholders get a comprehensive overview of potential challenges and undiscovered opportunities. The report offers exclusive insights to help companies and their customers to make informed decision to sustain growth through the assessment period.
By Product Type Analysis
The prescription product type segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 82.6% in 2021. The increasing burden of chronic diseases and the growing aging population is driving the demand for prescription medications.
Increasing instances of cough, cold & flu are supporting the segment growth. Moreover, increasing demand for private-label OTC products, increasing availability of OTC products through online channels, growing cost of prescriptions, increasing trend of self-medication, and conversion of prescription medications to OTC medications is bolstering the segment growth.
By Pharmacy Type Analysis
The retail pharmacy segment held the highest revenue share of 56.2% in 2021. The growing number of independent pharmacies and chains along with the availability of medications in supermarkets & mass retailers in countries, such as the U.S. and U.K., is driving the retail pharmacy segment.
The rapid adoption of automation technologies, such as pharmacy robots, dispensing, and packaging systems, is driving the segment growth.Apart from dispensing a prescription, retail pharmacies are also offering vaccination services, health management services, and thereby fueling the market growth.
Many ePharmacies witnessed an increase in revenue growth in 2020 during the pandemic. For instance, online sales of Boots U.K. increased by 105% during the lockdown. CVS Health reported a 50% increase in digital refills in the specialty product category through apps.
Scope of the Study
This Pharmacy market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, product, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Download Full Report @ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/39093
Key Points Covered in Pharmacy Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favorable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Pharmacy, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Pharmacy market.
- In terms of (segment type), (segment name) will emerge as the top-choice.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Pharmacy on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Pharmacy market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report includes:
- Pharmacy Market Demand-Supply Analysis – The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Pharmacy market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Pharmacy globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Pharmacy Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Pharmacy across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Pharmacy. The report offers estimation of share individually help by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Pharmacy market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Pharmacy are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download Full Report @ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/39093
Vision Research Reports is unquestionably an expert in providing research reports on a diverse number of subjects including Alternative and Green Energy, Chemical, Energy, Glass, Machinery, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals and Materials. We cater to distinguished MNCs, private equity firms, SMEs and Chinese companies pertaining to their market research data requirements.
We offer generic and amalgamated studies as well as customized studies to our clients based on their specific requirements. Our modus operandi constitutes of detailed and meticulous market surveys, company profiling, competitive landscaping and primary interviews. Our prudent insights have been vital in the inception of many investment programs, new project development programs, startups and technology breakthroughs.
Call: +1 9197 992 333