Precedence Research’s latest report on the global polymer foams market provides an analysis for the period of 2017 to 2030, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2017 and before is historical data, and 2021 to 2030 is the forecast period.
The global polymer foams market size was valued at US$ 115.54 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 165.21 Billion by 2030, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 4.3% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for polymer foams market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1241
The economic growth in emerging nations and development in the main end-use sectors such as automotive, construction, packaging, and bedding and furniture industries are accelerating the growth of polymer foam market across the world. Further, increase in the need for insulated foams in the construction and building sector is flourishing the demand of polymer foams. Intensification in the requirement for energy-efficient facade systems and severe eco-friendly guidelines are expected to supplement the growth of global polymer foams market during years to come. In addition, escalation in population has caused in upsurge in shifting of people to urban areas which drives the need for expansion of infrastructure facilities around the globe during impending years. This aspect is predictable to propel the need for energy-efficient buildings across the world during forecast period.
- The polyurethane resin segment is predicted to record the maximum growth rate on account of its less heat conduction coefficient, less density, inferior water absorption, comparatively superior insulating properties and better mechanical strength
- Automotive is assessed to be one of the rapidly advancing segments during prediction period due to cumulative usage of polymer foam in numerous automotive components, including dashboards, seats, power trains, and suspension bushings among others.
- Tremendous growth of the market in the U.S. is subsidized by expanding demand for polystyrene and polyurethane foams in construction, marine applications and usage of PVC foam in wind energy sectors.
- Rising industrialization, booming packaging sectors, high production of automobile interiors in developing countries like India and China are predictable to lift demand for polymer foams during years to come
Key Players of the global polymer foams market are:
- Kaneka Corporation
- BASF SE
- Dow Inc
- Huntsman Corporation
- Rogers Corporation
- Covestro AG
- Sealed Air Corporation
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Furniture and Bedding
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Globally, Asia Pacific occupied for major revenue share ascribed to the huge need from packaging and construction industries. The emerging nations of the Asia-pacific are obtaining several overseas equipment in order to improve the production efficacy. Additionally, market anticipants are implementing plentiful business expansion strategies in order to further augment the total production capacity in Asia Pacific. On the other hand, Latin America is expected to inflate at a considerable growth rate throughout the prediction period on account of huge demand from the construction industry in this region. Moreover, growth of the construction and building sector and development of the automotive sector are supporting the sales for polymer foams in the region.
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1241
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!