Precedence Research’s latest report on the global portable medical devices market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global portable medical devices market size was valued at US$ 52.08 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 100.02 Billion by 2027, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for portable medical devices market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1068
Portable Medical Devices use sensor and other advanced wireless technologies to monitor real-time health of the patient. They are used for wide range of applications such as respiratory, cardiac, and fitness & wellness that include respiratory products for example continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines and apnea monitors, electrocardiogram monitors to monitor heart, insulin infusion pumps & Blood glucose meters to measure diabetes, blood pressure monitors, ultrasound devices, and pulse oximeters. Low-cost sensor technologies, repeatability, low power consumption, and reliability are some of the critical elements for portable medical devices that provide comfort to patients.
Rise in health and fitness awareness coupled with advent of new technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and analytics in medical devices are the key factors that escalate the market growth. Furthermore, stressful and hectic lifestyle has resulted in the rise of several health disorders that again fuel the growth of the market.
In 2019, North America dominated the global portable medical devices market with noticeable revenue share of approximately 42%. This is mainly due to favorable government initiative to early diagnose disease and treat them. In addition, attractive insurance policies, technological advancement, and encouraging reimbursement are the other major factors responsible for the significant market growth in the region. Rising incidences of respiratory diseases due to habitual smoking and increasing problem of pollution has triggered the number of patients in the area that again escalates the demand for portable and advanced medical devices for proper diagnosis and treatment. Similarly, Europe is the other prime contributor in terms of revenue. Europe and North America together accounted for nearly 75% of value share in the overall market. Degradation of air quality along with other crucial diseases is the major cause to drive the application of portable medical devices in the region.
On the other hand, the Asia Pacific seeks opportunistic growth during the forecast period due increased spending in the medical sector. In past few years, the region has encountered exponential growth in the healthcare centers. Further, large concentration of population accounted for significant growth opportunity to the portable medical devices market. In addition, rising concern for health and fitness propel the demand for smart wearable’s such as smart wristbands for real-time monitoring the personal health.
- In 2019, North America led the global portable medical devices market with significant revenue share of approximately 42%. The prime factor supporting the growth of the region high treatment rates, high adoption of advanced medical devices, and favorable government initiatives for early detection of disease. Further, the region has well-developed healthcare infrastructure along with high consumer spending on medical facilities again propel the market growth.
- The Asia Pacific expected to offer the most attractive growth over the analysis period due to increasing investment in healthcare infrastructure along with improvement in the treatment rate of critical diseases. In addition, the region experience increasing awareness among consumers related to health monitoring and healthy lifestyle also anticipated boosting the market growth of portable medical devices in the region.
- By product, monitoring devices led the global portable medical devices market with a significant revenue share of around 50% in 2019. This is attributed to the increasing adoption of portable devices at healthcare centers. New product approval, technological advancement, and advantages such as mobility and compact design are some of the key factors that drive the market growth. On the other side, smart wearable devices registered the highest growth rate of nearly 19% over the forecast period due to the rising demand for wristband and other fitness monitoring devices for continuously monitoring long-term health of the consumer.
- Based on application, other application segment that consists of musculoskeletal, oncology, vascular, thoracic, and metabolic applications led the global portable medical devices market with considerable revenue share of nearly 35% in 2019. Besides this, gynecology expected to witness lucrative growth rate in the coming years. Increasing adoption of imaging technologies and other portable monitoring systems in the gynecology application propel its growth.
Key Players of the global portable medical devices market are:
- Samsung Group
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Nox Medical
- OMRON Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Insulin Pump
- Image-guided Therapy Systems
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Smart Wearable Medical Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Monitoring Devices
- Electromyography (EMG) Machines
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Machines
- Intracranial pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Resting ECG System
- Event Monitoring Systems
- Holter Monitors
- Stress ECG Monitors
- ECG Management Systems
- Respiratory Monitoring
- Peak Flow Meters
- Neonatal Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring
- Vital Sign Monitors
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1068
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina