[150+ Pages Report] As per the latest Research and survey report issued by Precedence Research, the global retail logistics market was valued at around USD 184.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to register revenues worth USD 465 billion by the end of 2030, growing at an exceptional CAGR of approximately 12.4% between 2021 and 2030.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1263
Retail Logistics Market Growth Factors:
Surge in global trade activities particularly in the developing nations along with developments in the logistics infrastructure are likely to boost the retail logistics market growth. As per World Trade Organization (WTO) report published in 2019, the share of service sector in the global trade expected to rise by 50% by the year 2040. Additionally, if the developing countries respond faster in the adoption of digital technologies their global hare in retail services expected to surge by 15% by 2040.
Apart from rise in global trade, international retailers are being more competitive in nature owing to rise in globalization. This resulted in increased competition among international retailers in the retail logistics market owing to increased number of stores by these players particularly in the developing countries.
This has prominently boosted the global trade activities that also facilitate the transportation sector because of need to transfer raw materials and finished goods to the manufacturing site across various regions. Further, the rising competition among international retailers has also benefited the economic growth of the countries as it boosted the import and export activities within a nation that ultimately leads to increased tax revenue. Hence, the aforementioned factor thrives the growth of retail logistics during the upcoming years.
Retail Logistics Market Report Scope
|Market Size||USD 465 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.4% from 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Solution, Mode of Transport, Region|
Retail Logistics Market Report Highlights
- The Asia Pacific dominated the global retail logistics market in the year 2020 and register a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to propelling market for e-commerce and online shopping
- North America witnesses considerable growth during the forthcoming years owing to the presence of large number of internationally operating players in the region
- By type, the conventional retail logistics segment leads the global market with a revenue share of around 59% in the year 2020 and anticipated to maintain the same trend over the analysis period
- The e-commerce retail logistics exhibits the fastest growth during the upcoming years due to rising penetration of internet that boosts the online sales
- The supply chain solution segment captured the highest market share in the year 2020 because of optimization in omnichannel operation and on-time delivery of goods
- The reverse logistics & liquidation segment exhibits a considerable growth during the upcoming years owing to surge in e-commerce business
- Roadways transportation medium captured the majority of revenue share that more than 52% in the year 2020 attributed to rising demand for road vehicles for long distance transportation.
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter. This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach.
This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably. Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive Communication Technology Market to Rising 36.30 Percent Till 2030
some of the prominent players in the retail logistics market include:
- A.P. Moller – Maersk
- APL Logistics Ltd
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- DHL International GmbH
- Kuehne + Nagel International
- Nippon Express
- United Parcel Service
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
Retail Logistics Market Segments
- E-Commerce Retail Logistics
- Conventional Retail Logistics
By Solution Type
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Commerce Enablement
- Transportation Management
- Reverse logistics & liquidation
By Mode of Transport Type
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region.
This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global retail logistics market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the retail logistics market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2030. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2030.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global retail logistics market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for retail logistics are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1263
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333