Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Size is Forecasted to Hit US$ 84.12 Billion by 2030
Single-use bioprocessing Market Size 2022-2030, Market Share Analysis, Growth, Trends, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact Research Report Added by Precedence Research.
The global single-use bioprocessing market size is projected to hit USD 84.12 billion by 2030. Furthermore, the CAGR from 2022 to 2030 is positioned to be at a CAGR of 16.1%.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2022 to 2030.
Download FREE Sample of This Strategic Report with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1308
The single-use bioprocessing or single-use systems are be used only once. The single-use bioprocessing systems are widely used in the production and manufacturing of biologics. Nowadays, biopharmaceutical market players are highly investing on single use technologies and implementing this technology in their factories on a large scale. The technologies used in the single-use bioprocessing are mostly disposable technologies. This kind of technology helps key market players to manufacture medicines and vaccines.
Moreover, the increased research and development activities by government agencies and key market players are contributing towards the growth of the global single-use bioprocessing market over the projected period. In addition, the growing prevalence of cancer is also creating positive outlook for the single-use bioprocessing market growth. This is attributed to the fact that the cancer can be diagnosed and treated with the use of biosimilars. Biosimilars are developed and manufactured with the help of single-use bioprocessing. Furthermore, the government is taking continuous efforts for the growth of the manufacturing of biosimilars. All of these aforementioned factors are boosting the growth of the global single-use bioprocessing market.
The demand for biopharmaceuticals is growing at a steady pace since few years. This is due to rising prevalence of chronic disorders globally. Therefore, the emerging and established regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific are constantly creating new ways and technologies for the development of biopharmaceuticals. Furthermore, the expansion of biotechnology and biopharmaceutical sectors is also supporting the expansion of the global single-use bioprocessing market during the forecast period.
- Based on the product, the media bags and containerssegment dominated the global single-use bioprocessing market in 2020 with largest market share. The use of media bags and containers involves low cost of maintenance and operation. The media bags and containers are also durable in nature.
- On the basis of end user, the biopharmaceutical manufacturerssegment holds the largest market share the global single-use bioprocessing market in 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for vaccines grew drastically. This has also resulted into rising demand for disposables by biopharmaceutical manufacturers. Thus, due to this factor, the single-use bioprocessing market is growing at a rapid pace.
- Based on the application, the filtration segment dominated the global single-use bioprocessing market in 2020 with largest market share. This is attributed to the surge in adoption of filtration system in bioprocesses.
- North America is the largest segment for single-use bioprocessing market in terms of region. This is due to rising investments in research and development activities and the existence of huge biopharmaceutical firms is driving the growth of the single-use bioprocessing market in the region.
- Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region in the single-use bioprocessing market.This is attributed to the surge in demand for biopharmaceuticals and growing geriatric population in the Asia-Pacific region.
Future of Single-use Bioprocessing Market
The technological advancements in the field of biopharmaceuticals and bioprocessing are paving way to the growth of the global single-use bioprocessing market. The single use technology is emerging as a profitable in the single-use bioprocessing market. It has been observed that, since a decade, single use technology is gaining traction. Many biopharmaceutical and biotechnological organizations have started utilizing single use technology on a large scale. This technology helps biopharmaceutical manufacturers to manufacture products efficiently and effectively. The adoption and acceptance of single use technology or single-use bioprocessing has resulted into good number of profits and revenue for the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical firms. All of these factors is creating growth prospects for single-use bioprocessing market in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic had drastically impacted every industry and sector globally.
- The development of vaccines against the coronavirus outbreak gained momentum during 2020.
- Many biotechnological and biopharmaceutical manufacturers started developing and manufacturing vaccines for the outbreak.
- As a result, the impact of COVID-19 epidemic had positive impact on the growth of the global single-use bioprocessing market.
Key Developments in the Marketplace:
- The HyPerformaDynaDrive Single Use Bioreactor with improved scalability and performance was launched by Thermo Fisher Scientific in December 2020. The large-scale cell culture operations are supported by this product.
- Danaher purchased the Biopharma business from General Electric Company’s Life Sciences division in March 2020. Cytiva, an independent operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences segment.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific invested more than USD 475 million in new capacities at its St. Louis campus in September 2020, including biologics development and production, pharma product development, and cell and gene therapy capabilities.
The single-use bioprocessing market report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation, and so on.
Some of the key players in the global single-use bioprocessing market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Pall Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Eppendorf AG
- General Electric Company (GE Healthcare)
- Rentschler Biopharma SE
- JM BioConnect
- Meissner Filtration Products, Inc.
- Infors AG
- BoehringerIngelheim GmbH
- Entegris, Inc.
- PBS Biotech, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Filtration Assemblies
- Disposable Bioreactors
- Disposable Mixers
- Media Bags & Containers
- Cell Culture
By End User
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Clinical & Academic Research Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1308
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Address: Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada