Precedence Research has published a new report titled, “Smart Building Market (By Component: Solution and Services; By Application: Commercial and Residential) – Global Market Size, Trends Analysis, Segment Forecasts, Regional Outlook 2020 – 2027”.
The study gives an elaboration on the market size, share analysis, demand-supply scenario, production and value chain analysis, key drivers, restraints, emerging trends, pricing structure, opportunities, profit margins, prominent business, and recent technological progress.
According to the study, the global smart building market size was US$ 49.28 Bn in 2019 and forecasted to reach US$ 127.09 billion by 2027 and is set to register a decelerating CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period 2020-2027.
Smart building applies sensors, microchips, and actuators to control and regulate air-conditioning, ventilation, lighting, heating, and other systems. It leverages integrated and advanced building technologies that include advanced telecommunications systems, building automation, facility management system, and fire safety equipment to improve comfort, safety, productivity of occupants. It can automatically manage the building systems as per the environmental condition, pre-set & variable schedules, and emergency events.Energy efficiency stays at the front of IoT Smart Building trends.
Get the Sample Pages of Report for More Understanding@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1005
Several laws and regulations imposed by the government of different countries have encouraged the smart usage of the buildings without compromising their safety and sustainability. The European Commission has submitted its nearly zero-energy buildings national plans, under which it describes its intention to increase the NZEBs by 2020. Furthermore, the UK government has also issued a directive under which it had planned to reduce the energy consumption in government building by 20%.This initiative was mainly focused towards reducing the carbon footprint along with energy consumption in building sector. Similarly, Asian countries and other regions government are take strong initiative for transforming traditional buildings into green building. For instance, Singapore has started zero energy building that is running entirely on solar power.
- North America led the global smart building market in 2019 owing to emergence of smart building offering using advanced technologies such as big data, IoT, data analytics, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and deep learning. Moreover, the U.S. and Canadian governments are significantly investing in smart building solutions to enhance energy efficiency and deliver smarter, sustainable, and safer buildings.
- Asia Pacific exhibits the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to rapid penetration IoT-enabled smart devices in the region. In addition, rising public awareness towards energy conservation laws and smart and reliable solutions for buildings and infrastructures are driving the market growth.
- Solutions segment led the global smart building market with remarkable revenue share in 2019. Rising popularity for smart building infrastructure management solutions are uplifting the segment growth. For instance, demand for smart and automated elevators and escalators have conquered nearly 60% of the revenue share in building infrastructure management segment.
- By application, commercial building held the major revenue share in the global smart building market in 2019 owing to initiatives taken by real estate sector and builder to modernize the commercial spaces to enhance public experience. On the contrary, residential sector expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period. The prime factor attributed to this is augmented awareness for energy conservation among public along with aesthetic and smart featured solutions trending in the market.
North America dominated the global smart building market in 2019 and projected to augment the market in the coming years. The prime factor attributed for its growth is technological advancement in the region along with government initiatives supporting smart and sustainable buildings & infrastructure. In addition, rising investment for the smart infrastructure in the region is another important factor accelerating the growth of the region. In March 2019, InnerSpace, an IoT-based smart building solution platform, announced that BDC Capital’s Women in Technology had funded USD 3.2 Mn in the company.
Asia Pacific projected as the most opportunistic region during the forecast period. The prime factor attributed to this is proliferating penetration of smart devices and advanced technologies in the region such as IoT, big data, and other new technologies. In 2019, the Asia Pacific expected to be the global leader in IoT spending with around 36% of the total spending across the globe. This in turn will exhibit the smart building market growth in the region.
Key Players & Strategies
The global smart buildingmarket is highly competitive owing to development and investment by established market players. In March 2019, Advantech Co. Ltd announced to introduce two new routers for smart building solution that are LTE Cat-M1 router and ICR-3211B. These routers are significantly applicable for energy management, building automation, and remote SCADA application. Besides this, market players are also engaged in merger and collaboration to develop next level smart building solutions. For instance, in March 2017, Huawei, a chinese technology provider announced its collaboration with Honeywell for developing smart building solutions using IoT that makes building more secure, sustainable, and energy efficient.
Some of the prominent players in the smart building market include:
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric
- ABB Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- United Technologies
- Delta Controls
- Building IQ
- Johnson Controls
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Emerson Electric Company
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that your requirements are met. You can also get in touch with our sales manager on +1 9197 992 333 to share your research requirements.
Segments Covered in the Report
This research report analyzes and predicts growth of market size at global, regional, and country levels. It also offers comprehensive study of the up-to-date industry developments in all of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2027. In order to study thoroughly this research study classified global smart building market depending upon different parameters such as component, application and region:
- Security & Emergency Management
- Video Surveillance System
- Safety System
- Access Control System
- Building Infrastructure Management
- Elevators & Escalators System
- Parking Management System
- Smart Water Management System
- Energy Management
- Lighting Control System
- HVAC Control System
- Security & Emergency Management
- Support & Maintenance
- System Integration & Deployment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Buy this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1005
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Browse More Related Reports
Data Center Cooling Market – The global market was valued at US$ 9.79 billion in 2019 and expected to reach US$ 27.53 billion by 2027, with at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Smart Manufacturing Market – The global market was valued at USD 199.18 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 489.66 Billion by 2027, with at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Contactless Payment Market – The global market value is expected to surpass over USD 4.60 trillion by 2027 and predicted to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 20.01% during the period 2020 to 2027.
Carolina is an author who specializes in covering healthcare, chemical, and the automotive industry. Before joining Market Stats News, Carolina covered some of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley for the San Jose Mercury News. She loves all things French and the written word. Articles by Carolina