Precedence Research’s latest report on the global smart fleet management market provides an analysis for the period of 2016 to 2027, wherein, 2020 is the base year, 2016 and before is historical data, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period.
The global smart fleet management market size was valued at US$ 359.16 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 603.4 Billion by 2027, rising at a market growth (CAGR) of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Precedence Research provides an in-depth analysis of market size, share analysis, Industry growth, market valuation, market dynamics which includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, challenges, market segmentation, competitive landscape, regional and country breakdowns, and strategies for smart fleet management market. The study reviews the global industry by-products or services offered, downstream fields, end using customers, historic data figures regarding revenue and sales, market context, and more.
The report comprises a detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of this market. The Porter’s Five Forces model for the global market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape. The study covers market attractiveness analysis, wherein resin types are benchmarked based on their market value, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Download FREE SAMPLE PAGES before Purchase @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1058
Smart fleet management is a system that helps in keeping track of variable factors such as maintenance, fuel consumption, and route management. Smart fleet management systems offer a dedicated server for fleet security and data in a single system that enables operators to analyze and make cost effective decisions. Such availability of integrated data through smart fleet management solution attracts customers across the globe.
Need for high fuel efficiency combined with high speed networks expected to propel the market for smart fleet management. Government regulations and rising demand for connectivity predicted to augment the market growth. Furthermore, reduction of both, operating cost and transportation cost has emerged as a major trend in the automotive sector that encourages the players in the smart fleet management market.
The Asia Pacific is an eye catching region in the global smart fleet management market. The region dominated the global market in 2019 and projected the fastest growth over the analysis period. Increasing number of road accidents and numerous initiatives taken by the government pertaining to implementation of driver safety features to curb the number of increasing accidents expected to boost the demand for smart fleet management system. Japan, China, India, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, and other developing countries in the region are prominently investing for the transformation of fleet into smarter. This will helps the region to efficiently tune the mobility traffic with the carbon emission, thereby achieving the air quality standard in the region.
Besides this, North America and Europe are the other prominent markets and cater prominent value share in the global smart fleet management market. Increasing consumer preference towards smart and battery-powered vehicles significantly drives the smart fleet management market. Furthermore, existence of favorable infrastructure to support the smart fleet management system is the other major factor propelling the market growth.
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific occupied maximum market value share in the global smart fleet management market and encountered attractive growth during the analysis period. This is attributed to the increasing transportation facilities in the developing countries such as India, Japan, China, Singapore, Korea, and Malaysia. Furthermore, increasing number of accident cases across the region also significantly boost the requirement for vehicle safety features to curtail the number of deaths due to road accidents across the Asia Pacific, thereby propels the growth of smart fleet management in the region.
- North America and Europe are other prominent regions that contribute significantly for the revenue share in the global smart fleet management market. Technological advancement and rising demand for electric and autonomous vehicles are some of the prime factors that drive the overall market growth in the regions.
- In 2019, automotive segment captured maximum market value share in the global smart fleet management market and projected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period. Numerous advantages offered by the connected vehicles such as remote diagnostics, fuel management, remote monitoring, route optimization, vehicle idle time, and predictive maintenance contribute prominently towards the growth of the segment.
- In terms of hardware, Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) expected to demonstrate the fastest growth over the analysis period. Although, governments of various regions have issued mandatory laws for the adoption of vehicle safety equipment, autonomous car technology has encountered stupendous growth in the recent past and predicted to exhibit the same trend in the coming years. This serves as one of the prime factor for the growth of ADAS segment in smart fleet management market.
Key Players of the global smart fleet management market are:
- Continental AG
- Sierra Wireless
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- IBM Corporation
- Tech Mahindra
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Zonar Systems, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Remote Diagnostics
- Rolling Stock
- Long Range Communication
- Short Range Communication
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Purchase this Market Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1058
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, and among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
My name is Steve Robber, I’m the Owner of Market Stats News. Steve has served in many positions at various organizations for the past seven years. Currently he is an Author at Finance.Yahoo. Contact us for a free news publication, we look forward to speaking with you!