The global digital agriculture market size accounted for US$ 21 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach around USD 52.3 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.67% from 2022 to 2030.
The global digital agriculture market report provides a Point-by-Point and In-Depth analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, market share, segmentation market growth, competitive landscape, sales analysis, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, the impact of domestic and global market key players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales in the digital agriculture market across the globe.
A comprehensive estimate on the digital agriculture market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the sales of digital agriculture during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study.
Digital Agriculture Market Scope
|Market Size in 2022||USD 23.24 Billion
|Market Size by 2030||USD 52.3 Billion|
|Growth Rate from 2022 to 2030||CAGR of 10.67%|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Business Channel, Product Type, Component Type, Deployment, Infrastructure, Type, Company Type, Designation, Application, and Geography|
Reports Coverage: It incorporates key market sections, key makers secured, the extent of items offered in the years considered, worldwide containerized digital agriculture market and study goals. Moreover, it contacts the division study gave in the report based on the sort of item and applications.
Market Outline: This area stresses the key investigations, market development rate, serious scene, market drivers, patterns, and issues notwithstanding the naturally visible pointers.
Market Production by Region: The report conveys information identified with import and fare, income, creation, and key players of every single local market contemplated are canvassed right now.
Also Read: Contact Center Analytics Market Size Analysis 2022 To 2030
Digital Agriculture Market Players
The report includes the profiles of key digital agriculture market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information, key development in past five years.
Major companies operating in this area are AGCO Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, HummingBird Technologies, IBM Corporation, Gamaya SA, DTN, Taranis, Farmers Edge, Eurofins, Agriwebb, Climate Corporation, Others
By Business Channel
By Product Type
- Non perishables
- Raw materials
By Component Type
- Sensing & Monitoring
- Communication Technology
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
- Cloud and Data Processing
- Crop Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence
- Precision Farming
By Company Type
- Tier 1-55%
- Tier 2-20%
- Tier 3-25%
- C-Level Executives-40%
- Directors -35%
- Field Mapping
- Livestock Monitoring
- Greenhouse Farming
- Crop Scouting
- Weather Tracking
- Drone Analytics
- Financial Management
- Farm Inventory Management
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
It involves company databases such as Hoover’s: This assists us to recognize financial information, the structure of the market participants and industry’s competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to-face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire-based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis, we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Download Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2249
Call: +1 9197 992 333