Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Size 2022-2030, Market Share Analysis, Growth, Trends, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact Research Report Added by Precedence Research.
The global drone logistics and transportation market size is projected to hit USD 59.52 billion by 2030. Furthermore, the CAGR from 2022 to 2030 is positioned to be at a CAGR of 21.2%.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2022 to 2030.
Download FREE Sample of This Strategic Report with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1283
These unmanned aerial vehicles are used for various purposes such as in delivery services, border surveillance, combat operations and many others. The delivery services provided by the commercial drones are cost effective and time efficient in nature. It has an accurate locating program that enables the accurate location of the consumer and this helps in delivering the packages faster. With the advancement of technologies, innovative features can be added to the drones that improves their efficiency during the operations. All these attributes of the drones is expected to drive the growth of the Drone Logistics and Transportation Market.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Extensive use of drone in the delivery services of the logistics industry.
- Wide scale use of drone in diverse sectors such as warehousing, manufacturing, distribution facilities and many others.
- Rapid innovation in the drone technology making them work and energy efficient.
- Use of drones by the defense organization for combat operations across the world.
- Use of drones in in mining operations, land survey operations, agriculture land and crop inspections and many more.
The growing demand for adoption of drones in the delivery service by the logistics industry and the rapid development of ecommerce industry has contributed towards the growth of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market. Furthermore, the use of drones in the military combat operations has fueled the growth of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market.
The major restraining factor that negatively impacts the growth of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market includes the lack of unmanned aerial vehicle traffic management, the disputes in the logistical operations, different load sizes, concerns over privacy and security and many others.
The development of drones is still in the preliminary stage and it needs to be explored in order to discover the potential that it has to be used in various industries. In the developing countries of Asia Pacific region, specifically the Drone Logistics and Transportation market will find huge opportunities due to high Government investment to evolve the drone technology.Also, in the military combat operations the drones will finds their utility.
The unmanned aerial vehicles or drones need a better air traffic management system that will control all the movement of the drones. This system will ensure the safe mobility of the drones from the source to the destination specially when they are used for delivery operations. Also, the concerns over the public privacy and security need to be maintained by the drone manufacturing companies.
- In 27th July, 2021 Drone Delivery Canada has revealed that it has become the first public drone company to be permitted a domestic cargo license and this will help in expanding and scaling up DDC operations using the drone.
- In 17th March, 2021 Skysense in collaboration with Qamcom Group developed a robust system to detect and track drone by using the radio signals. This ensure the safe movement of drones during the mobility and protect from any security threat.
- The commercial segment of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market is expected to grow exceptionally during the forecast period because of the extensive use of drones in the commercial operations such as delivery services, ambulance services, crop and field surveillance and many others.
- In the military segment, the Drone Logistics and Transportation market is also expected to grow significantly because the defense organization across the world are focusing more in developing and employing drones in the military combat operations.
- By Geography, North America leads the Drone Logistics and Transportation market by revenues share because of its massive use of drones in the delivery operations.
- Based on the geographical area, the North America is expected to contribute significantly with highest CAGR when compared with all other regions owing to the rapid increase in the utility of drones in the North American region for the purpose of delivery services.
The drone logistics and transportation market report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation, and so on.
Some of the key players in the global drone logistics and transportation market include are PINC Solutions, CANA Advisors, Drone Delivery Canada, DroneScan, Hardis Group, Infinium Robotics, Matternet, and Workhorse Group.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Freight Drones
- <10kg (Delivery Drones)
- >10kg Cargo Drones)
- Passenger Drones
- Ambulance Drones
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1283
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Address: Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada