In 2022, the application specific integrated circuit market study by Precedence Research provides crucial information on market share, market size, growth rate analysis Y-O-Y, production, consumption, and sales analysis for the forecast period 2021 to 2030. The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis.
The global application specific integrated circuit market size is forecasted to reach from US$ 265.2 billion in 2021 to US$ 403.86 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2030, as per reports by market research and consulting organization Precedence Research.
The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2021 to 2030. The application specific integrated circuit market is analyzed on the basis of value (US$ Million), volume (Unit), and price (US$/Unit). The report offers exclusive insights to help companies make informed decisions to sustain growth through the assessment period.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1385
An Application Specific Integrated Circuit is a custom-designed integrated circuit for a specific application or function. These Integrated Circuits (ICs) combine all of the electronic components into a single chip. These circuits can also combine the functions of numerous tiny and medium-sized integrated circuits that perform some functions individually on a single chip, allowing the entire system to be assimilated on a single chip to recognize system needs. These integrated circuits are utilized in a variety of industries, including automotive, telecommunications, electrical and electronics, and medicine.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Rise in demand for smartphones and tablets.
- Growing usage of mechatronics in industrial and automotive applications.
- The surge in demand for consumer electronics devices.
Report Scope of the Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market
|Market Size in 2030||USD 403.86 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR 4.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segmented Covered||Product, Application, Region|
The report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation and so on.
Some of the prominent players in the global application specific integrated circuit market are nfineon Technologies AG; Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC; OmniVision Technologies; Tekmos Inc.; Seiko Epson Corporation; Socionext America Inc. and Intel Corporation.
Driver – The consumer electronic application segment if the major end use industry of the Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market and the rise in demand for phones, tablets, laptops and other electronics products are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Restraint – The high cost of manufacturing customized circuits, circuit design costs, and functional reliability difficulties are the key restraints on the growth of the Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market.
Opportunity – Smaller, lighter, and better portable gadgets, such as tablets, smartphones, and upcoming IoT devices, have resulted from semiconductor shrinking and integration. This leads to the development of durable electronic gadgets, which is likely to create significant market growth potential.
Challenges – The complex design and the high manufacturing cost are the attributes that is expected to be a major challenge that is encountered by the market.
- On 27th October 2021, the new XENSI TLE4972, developed by Infineon Technologies AG, is the company’s first vehicle current sensor. For precise and consistent current measurements, the coreless current sensor employs Infineon’s well-known Hall technology. Because of its compact design and diagnostic modes, the TLE4972 is well suited for xEV applications such as traction inverters in hybrid and battery-powered vehicles, as well as battery main switches.
- On 26th October 2021, Vehicles are becoming more vulnerable to cyberattacks as they get more electrified and connected, which can have significant implications. As a result, automobile makers must ensure that telematics data is adequately protected. As a result, Infineon Technologies AG has released the SLI37 automotive security controller, which is a simple-to-use and dependable trust anchor for safeguarding safety-critical automotive applications such as 5G-ready eUICC (eCall), V2X communication, car access, and SOTA updates.
- On 21st September 2021, The MAX77659 single-inductor multiple output (SIMO) power management IC (PMIC) with integrated switch-mode buck-boost charger charges wearables, hearables, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices quicker and in less space than any other PMIC now available, according to Analog Devices, Inc. The MAX77659 SIMO PMIC gives over four hours of play time after a rapid ten-minute charge and uses a single inductor to power multiple rails, reducing the bill of materials (BOM) by 60% and the total solution size by 50%.
- The Semi-Custom ASIC product segment is expected to lead the market contributing more than 48.5% of the revenue share in the upcoming years.
- The Consumer Electronics Application segment of the Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market leads the market with a market share of more than 34% in 2020 and is estimated to grow significantly in the forecast period.
- By Geography, North America holds a significant share accounting for more than 21% revenue share in 2020 in the application specific integrated circuit market because the major market players in the region.
North America dominated the Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market contributing more than 21% in 2020 and is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. This is because of the presence of major market players continuously investing heavily in research development activities for producing innovative products.
- Full Custom ASIC
- Semi-Custom ASIC
- Cell Based
- Array Based
- Programmable ASIC
- Consumer Electronics
– North America (U.S. and Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
– Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
– Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global application specific integrated circuit market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for application specific integrated circuit are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1385
Call: +1 9197 992 333