The global artificial intelligence in cardiology market size accounted for US$ 1.06 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach around USD 20.35 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 34.38% from 2023 to 2032.
- North America contributed more than 59% of revenue share in 2022.
- By component, the software segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- By application, the ischemic heart disease /cad segment is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period.
The global artificial intelligence in cardiology market report provides a Point-by-Point and In-Depth analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, market share, segmentation market growth, competitive landscape, sales analysis, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, the impact of domestic and global market key players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales in the artificial intelligence in cardiology market across the globe.
A comprehensive estimate on the artificial intelligence in cardiology market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the sales of artificial intelligence in cardiology during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study.
Download Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/3140
Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology Market Report Scope
|Market Size in 2023||USD 1.42 Billion|
|Market Size by 2032||USD 20.35 Billion|
|Growth Rate from 2023 to 2032||CAGR of 34.38%|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Forecast Period||2023 To 2032|
|Segments Covered||By Component and By Application|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
Reports Coverage: It incorporates key market sections, key makers secured, the extent of items offered in the years considered, worldwide containerized artificial intelligence in cardiology market and study goals. Moreover, it contacts the division study gave in the report based on the sort of item and applications.
Market Outline: This area stresses the key investigations, market development rate, serious scene, market drivers, patterns, and issues notwithstanding the naturally visible pointers.
Market Production by Region: The report conveys information identified with import and fare, income, creation, and key players of every single local market contemplated are canvassed right now.
The surge in growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for AI-powered diagnostic solutions, which offer highly accurate diagnoses for cardiac patients. Additionally, this software boosts productivity and enhances heart analysis, thus driving the demand for AI software in cardiology.
Furthermore, AI-based software plays a crucial role in augmenting physician decision-making through comprehensive data analysis. Utilizing AI algorithms, ECG readings can detect abnormalities swiftly, leading to faster diagnoses. Notably, numerous software companies have adopted various strategies, including funding and partnerships, to strengthen their market position. For instance, in July 2022, Clearly secured Series C funding of USD 192 million to develop AI-based software for atherosclerosis diagnosis, which is expected to further fuel market growth for this segment.
Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology Market Players
The report includes the profiles of key artificial intelligence in cardiology market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information, key development in past five years.
Major companies operating in this area
- Vista AI
- RSIP Vision
- Ultromics Limited.
- Arterys Inc.
- DiA Imaging Analysis
- Viz ai
- Cleerly, Inc.
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ischemic Heart Disease /CAD
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
It involves company databases such as Hoover’s: This assists us to recognize financial information, the structure of the market participants and industry’s competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to-face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire-based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis, we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ischemic Heart Disease /CAD
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Call: +1 9197 992 333