Automotive filter Market Size 2022-2030, Market Share Analysis, Growth, Trends, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact Research Report Added by Precedence Research.
The global automotive filter market size is projected to hit USD 30.3 billion by 2030. Furthermore, the CAGR from 2022 to 2030 is positioned to be at a CAGR of 4.7%.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2022 to 2030.
Download FREE Sample of This Strategic Report with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1278
Automotive vehicle facilitates smooth functioning of the engines by eliminating harmful dust particles from the engines and hence improves the vehicle performance. The growing demand for the automotive vehicles is augmenting the automotive filter market. Rising personal disposable income and rise in the standard of living in the developed countries had significantly contributed to the market growth in the past. Rising fuel prices have fostered the demand for the efficient automotive filter among the consumers.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Increased production of vehicles
- Rising demand for luxury vehicle
- Technological advancement in the automotive filters
- New product launches by the players
- Government regulations to reduce carbon footprint
- Growing demand for commercial vehicles in developing markets
- Development of automotive filter from lightweight materials
- Rising health awareness
Strict government regulations for reducing carbon footprint are a primary factor augmenting the demand for the automotive filter. The automotive filters improves the vehicle performance by protecting the engine from malfunctioning and also increases fuel efficiency of the vehicle. Furthermore, the rising prices of gasoline are positively driving the market growth. In order to reduce carbon footprint and control fuel consumption, the manufacturers are investing in the production of advanced automotive filters.
One of the major restraints hampering the growth of the automotive fuel market is the growing adoption of electric vehicle.Growing environmental concerns have led to the growth of the electric vehicles. Therefore, the world is planning to shift to the electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon emission from vehicles and for the safety of the environment. Hence, the rapid growth and adoption of electric vehicles is retraining the growth of the automotive filter market across the globe.
The heavy investments by the automotive filter market players in developing advance filter technology are expected to provide growth opportunities in the upcoming future. The filter media protects from dust and metal particles. In the forthcoming years, there will be a huge market for the odor and dust filter. Moreover, the development of synthetic media will enhance fuel consumption and lower carbon emission. These technological enhancements will augment the automotive filter market in the forthcoming years.
The upsurge in the demand for the installation of non-replaceable filters poses a great challenge to the growth of the automotive filter market. The non-replaceable filters can be used for a longer time period as it is washable. Moreover, the availability of non-replaceable filters in the aftermarket is further hampering the growth of the automotive filter. The presence of unauthorized aftermarket is a much bigger challenge, especially in the developing markets like India and China.
- In 2019, DENSO announced to build a new manufacturing plant of around 100,000 sq. meters, in China, to ramp up its automotive parts production and also for warehousing and distributing activities.
- In June 2019, MAHLE launched CleanLine, a new fuel filter that reduces the maintenance costs and safeguards the injection nozzles even if the fuel quality is lower.
- Cabin air filter segment led the global automotive filter market with remarkable revenue share in 2020. Rising adoption of passenger vehicles and growing health consciousness among the population are uplifting the segment growth.
- By vehicle type, the commercial segment held the major revenue share in the global automotive filter market in 2020 owing to the higher demand and the growing investment on urbanization, infrastructure, and industrialization.
- By distribution channel, the aftermarket segment held the major revenue share in the global automotive filter market in 2020 owing to its increased penetration in the developed markets of North America and Europe.
North America is the dominating automotive filter market. The increased disposable income, higher demand for passenger vehicles, higher demand for luxury vehicles, presence of top OEMs, and developed infrastructure has fueled the growth of the automotive filter market in the region. Moreover, North America is a matured market for automotive filters. The population in US has higher demand for personal means of transport due to the less availability of public transport has perfectly fostered the automotive filter market in the region.
Asia Pacific is the most opportunistic market, owing to the factors such as increased investments on developing infrastructure and connectivity, rising middle class, growing demand for vehicles, rapid urbanization, and rapid industrialization.
The automotive filter market report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation, and so on.
Some of the key players in the global automotive filter market include:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- MAHLE GmbH
- K & N Engineering
- DENSO Corporation
- General Motors
- Valeo SA
- MANN + HUMMEL International
- Hengst SE
Segments Covered in the Report
By Filter Type
- Fuel Filter
- Engine Oil Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- Steering Filter
- Engine Air Filter
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.犀利士
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Address: Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada