[150+ Pages Report] As per the latest Research and survey report issued by Precedence Research, the global automotive fuel injector market was valued at around USD 62.91 billion in 2019 and is expected to register revenues worth USD 102.56 billion by the end of 2027, growing at an exceptional CAGR of approximately 6.3% between 2020 and 2027.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1137
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Growth Factors:
Fuel injectors are a precise way of performing atomization, mixing, and injection of fuel inside the cylinder. The need for varying air-fuel mixture requirements, as per the condition of loading and speed, is satisfied by the injectors besides this the carburetors are not capable to perform the same. The injector supplies a definite amount of fuel according to the requirement that increases the overall efficiency of the engine. The above-mentioned factor contributes as the key factor that drives the market for automotive fuel injector.
On the other hand, shorter lifespan of injectors compared to the carburetors along with their higher cost are the main factors expected to restrict the market growth for the automotive fuel injector. Furthermore, repair of an injector is very critical. Apart from this, the rate of total unburnt hydrocarbons rises because of direct injection of the fuel leads to an increase in pollution.
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Report Scope
|USD 102.56 Billion by 2027
|CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2027
|Fastest Growing Market
|2021 to 2027
|Vehicle Type, Pressure Range, Mounting, Fuel Injected, Type of Nozzle, Activating Source, Sales Channel, Regional Outlook
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Report Highlights
- The Asia Pacific witnessed the leading value share across the global market as well as encountered to be the fastest growing region over the analysis timeframe due to the increasing automotive production
- North America registers notable rise in the demand for fuel injection system particularly in the commercial vehicles due to prominent increase in the e-commerce business
- Passenger vehicles led the global automotive fuel injector market owing to its high production rate of nearly 75% out of the total vehicle production
- Commercial vehicles expected to witness profound growth over the forecast period attribute to the flourishing growth of e-commerce and retail business
- Based on mounting, multiport & direct fuel injector is widely preferred in most of the diesel and gasoline engines as it directly injects the fuel inside the cylinder
- Earlier central port injectors were preferred for injecting fuel into the cylinder intake valve. In this injection system the fuel is injected through a single maxi injector.
- On the basis of type of nozzle, multi-hole nozzle expected to witness profound growth during the forecast period particularly in the advanced vehicles
- By sales channel, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) led the global market owing to significant number of contract between automotive manufacturers and the OEMs
- Aftermarket expected to generate more revenue for per unit sales of fuel injector
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter.
This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach. This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably. Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive Active Health Monitoring System Market to Rising a CAGR 32 % Till 2027
some of the prominent players in the automotive fuel injector market include:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive LLP.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Woodward, Inc
- Keihin Corporation
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
Automotive Fuel Injector Market Segments
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Pressure Range
- High Pressure Injectors
- Low Pressure Injectors
- Central Port Injector
- Throttle Body Injector
- Multiport & Direct Fuel Injector
By Fuel Injected
- Diesel Fuel Injectors
- Gasoline Fuel Injectors
By Type of Nozzle
- Single-Hole Nozzle
- Pintle Nozzle
- Multi-Hole Nozzle
- Pintaux Nozzle
By Activating Source
- Hydraulic Unit Injector
- Electronic Unit Injector
By Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region. This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global automotive fuel injector market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the automotive fuel injector market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2027. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2027.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive fuel injector market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive fuel injector are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1137
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333