[150+ Pages Report] As per the latest Research and survey report issued by Precedence Research, the global automotive V2X market size is expected to register revenues worth USD 12.93 billion by the end of 2027, growing at an exceptional CAGR of approximately 43.7% between 2020 and 2027.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1112
Automotive V2X Market Growth Factors:
Increasing sales of passenger as well as commercial vehicles across the globe contribute significantly to drive the market. Increasing traffic congestion, greenhouse gas emission rising number of accidents have forced governments of various regions to impose stringent safety and emission norms. V2X technology helps driver to improve safety of the vehicle as well as it reduces the greenhouse gas emission from the vehicle, thereby accelerating the demand of the technology in the coming years.
Furthermore, the concept of driverless cars and autonomous vehicles are still under their research phase and expected to take years to be commercialized. In addition, V2X technology helps to achieve driverless mobility, thus again propels the growth of the technology over the analysis period. Besides the benefits of V2X technology, they are largely subject to cyber threats such as hacking and manipulation; this hampers the market growth in the near future.
Automotive V2X Market Report Scope
|USD 12.93 Billion by 2027
|CAGR of 43.7% from 2021 to 2027
|Fastest Growing Market
|2021 to 2027
|Communication Type, Vehicle Type, Connectivity Type, Regional Outlook
Automotive V2X Market Report Highlights
- In 2019, North America led the global automotive V2X market with significant revenue share in the year 2019. Ease of technology adoption along with the region being one of the largest markets for automobile are some of the prime factors that drives the growth of the region. In addition, greenhouse emission and traffic congestion are some of the crucial problems that can be overcome significantly with the implementation of V2X systems.
- Europe is the other major region that contributes prominently towards the revenue share. Stringent emissions as well as safety norms in the region are the major factors that drive the regional market. In addition, the region registered prominent growth in battery-powered vehicles that again influence the V2X communication market growth positively over the coming years.
- Based on vehicle type, passenger vehicles accounted for the largest market value share of nearly 75% in the year 2019 and analyzed to continue its dominance during the forecast period. However, increasing demand for commercial vehicles due to boom in the commercial sector flourishes the growth of commercial vehicles in the near future.
- By communication type, Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) projected to dominate the global automotive V2X market during the forecast period. Increasing safety regulations have spur the adoption of various types of communication technologies in a vehicle such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), driver assistance system, lane change assistance, blind spot detection, and many more. This expected to significantly drive the demand for V2V communication.
- Based on connectivity type, Dedicated Short Range Connectivity (DSRC) seeks to capture maximum revenue share in the present as well as during the forecast period. Ease of implementation along with cost benefits of DSRC over the cellular connectivity expected to drive the growth of the segment.
The report has engulfed a chapter on the global electric vehicle market’s competitive landscape, which provides detailed analysis and insights on companies offering electric vehicle. Profiles of key companies, along with a strategic overview of their M&A and expansion plans across geographies, have been delivered in this chapter.
This chapter is priceless for report readers, as its enables them in gauging their growth potential in the market and implement key strategies for extending their market reach. This chapter offers key recommendations for both new and existing market participants, enabling them to emerge sustainably and profitably. Intelligence on the market players has been delivered on the basis of their product overview, SWOT analysis, key developments, key financials and company overview. Occupancy of these market participants has been tracked by the report and portrayed via an intensity map.
Read Also@ Automotive Aftermarket Size to Worth Around US$ 950.09 Bn by 2027
some of the prominent players in the automotive V2X market include:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- NXP Semiconductors
- TomTom International B.V.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- HARMAN International
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
Automotive V2X Market Segments
By Communication Type
- Vehicle-To-Infrastructure (V2I)
- Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle-To-Home (V2H)
- Vehicle-To-Pedestrian (V2P)
- Vehicle-To-Network (V2N)
By Vehicle Type
- Commercial Vehicles (CV)
- Passenger Cars
By Connectivity Type
- Cellular Connectivity
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
The research report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and Rest of the World. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth such as economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status of the particular region. Analysts have studied the data of revenue and manufacturers of each region. This section analyses region-wise revenue and volume for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. These analyses will help the reader to understand the potential worth of investment in a particular region.
The report provides in-depth segment analysis of the global automotive V2X market, thereby providing valuable insights at macro as well as micro levels. Analysis of major countries, which hold growth opportunities or account for significant share has also been included as part of geographic analysis of the automotive V2X market.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2019-2027. It also includes market size and forecast by segments in terms of production capacity, price and revenue for the period 2019-2027.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global automotive V2X market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for automotive V2X are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy This Premium Research Report Click Here@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1112
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333