Digital Commerce Share Potentials $19.2 Trillion
Digital Commerce Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook, and Forecast 2022-2030
The global digital commerce market size and share accounted for US$ 4.6 trillion in 2021 and is projected to reach around USD 19.2 trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.21% from 2022 to 2030.
Digital Commerce Key Takeaways:
- By component, the solution segment generated highest revenue share 62% in 2021.
- By browsing method, the mobile/tablet segment contributed revenue share 65% in 2021.
- By business type, the B2B segment hit revenue share of over 59.6% in 2021.
- By industry vertical, the automotive segment has garnered highest revenue share 31% in 2021.
- By region, the Asia-Pacific region dominated the market with 55.3% revenue share in 2021.
Download Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2068
The global digital commerce market report provides a Point-by-Point and In-Depth analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, market share, segmentation market growth, competitive landscape, sales analysis, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, the impact of domestic and global market key players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations. Global digital commerce market study covered in the report spans a forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales in the digital commerce market across the globe.
A comprehensive estimate on the digital commerce market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the sales of digital commerce during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study
Also Read: Sleep Aids Market Valuation To Hit USD 124.97 Billion By 2030
Market Key Players of Digital Commerce
The reports cover key developments in this market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnerships & collaborations.
These activities have paved the way for the expansion of the business and customer base of market players. The market payers from the digital commerce market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in this global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key digital commerce market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information, key development in past five years.
Major companies operating in this area are:
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Best Buy
- eBay, Inc.
- JD.com, Inc.
- Otto GmbH & Co
- Rakuten, Inc.
- Shopify, Inc.
- The Home Depot
- Walmart, Inc.
- Card Payments
- Digital Wallets
- Bank Transfers
- Cash Payments
- Crypto Currency
By Browsing Medium
- Mobile and Tablets
By Business Type
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
By Industry Vertical
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Retail Household goods
- Media & entertainment
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
It involves company databases such as Hoover’s: This assists us to recognize financial information, the structure of the market participants and industry’s competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to-face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire-based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis, we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global digital commerce market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for digital commerce are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2022-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Buy this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/2068
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: [email protected]