The global Healthcare Staffing market size is expected to surpass around US$ 48.3 billion by 2027 and the market is expected to garner growth at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period 2021 to 2027.
The Healthcare Staffing market report covers a detailed analysis for the historic period 2017-2020, considering 2021 as the base year and forecast (growth) for 2021-2027.
Get the sample copy of this report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1013
Growing geriatric population has increased several concerns such as shortage of nurses and other working staff in hospitals and also an increase in demand for healthcare facilities. Thus, temporary healthcare staffing is gaining traction across several hospitals globally due to its cost-effective attribute, thereby expected to witness a positive impact on market growth over the forecast period. Healthcare firms are coming across the diverse challenges such as meeting high revenue rates and increasing patient contentment rates. Approach for searching proficient staff is emerging to address the requirements of a new generation of nurses.
The advent of new technologies is playing a vital role to increase healthcare employment which is anticipated to fuel the healthcare staffing market growth during the projected period. Technological advancement has led to innovations in services including telehealth and informatics which have driven the need for skilled working staff in order hand both technical as well as non-technical operations.
Market Report Scope
|Market Size in 2020||USD 31 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
Get Customization on this Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1013
A recent study by Precedence Research on the Healthcare Staffing market offers a forecast for 2021 and 2027. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the Healthcare Staffing market. This report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players, along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of Healthcare Staffing. The study also provides the dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future status of the Healthcare Staffing market over the forecast period.
A detailed assessment of the Healthcare Staffing market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the Healthcare Staffing market along with their product portfolio enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
- Locum tenens segment is projected to expand with fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to cost reduction offered by temporary employees hiring and growing physicians’ preference for working as locum tenens.
- In 2019, allied healthcare segment held the largest market share in terms of revenue. It comprises physical therapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, phlebotomists, and medical technologists.
- The major players are adopting several marketing strategies such as collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to gain maximum market share and expand their geographical presence.
- Hospital leaders are also taking several important initiatives to overcome frontline staff shortage in current pandemic situations which is expected to propel the market growth.
- In 2019, HNI Healthcare, Inc. announced acquisition of Martin Healthcare Group which is private company operated across the Midwest and Florida in order to spread its business across U.S. Midwest region.
- Some of the prominent players operating in this market are AMN Healthcare; Adecco Group; Envision Healthcare Corporation; CHG Management, Inc.; inVentiv Health; Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.; TeamHealth; Almost Family; and Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
North America dominated the global healthcare staffing market and accounted for the largest market share, in 2019. Lack of skilled staff as compared to the need, growing geriatric population, and the existence of key market players are major factors responsible for regional market growth. In this region, key players are adopting some strategic initiatives like mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to expand their geographical reach and services portfolio. Therefore, growing market penetration is expected to surge the regional market growth during the forecast period.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To analyze and forecast the electric motor market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To define, segment, and project the size of the global electric motor market on the product type, end-use and other segments
- To project the size of the market, with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, and South America, with their key countries
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and their contribution to the total market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze research & development (R&D) and competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments in the electric motor market
- Market estimate for 2020
- Average selling price (ASP) per region for specific product type
- Filtrations and assortment of gathered data, to estimate the base year (2021) market size for the country
- Gathering data from company websites, annual reports, white papers, financial reports, broker reports, investor presentations, and SEC filings
- National government documents, statistical databases
- News articles, press releases, and webcasts specific to companies operating in the market
- Country wise analysis through internal and external proprietary databases, and relevant patent and regulatory databases
- Determination of market penetration by country
Major Players Covered in this Report
The updated market research report on electric motor market allows the buyers and manufacturers to stay updated with the current market trends, ongoing happenings, and a clear picture on the market scenario. List of key players included in the research report will help the market vendors to know their market position and plan more operational strategies to gain topmost position among other players. The report offers crucial company information on each market player, such as company profile, financial information, and recently adopted growth strategies. This will help other existing players and the new entrants to plan strategies and establish their presence in the market.
Major manufacturers & their revenues, percentage splits, market shares, growth rates and breakdowns of the product markets are determined through secondary sources and verified through the primary sources.
- Company Overview
- Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
- Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Recent Initiatives
- Key Strategies Adopted by Players
- Vendor Landscape
- List of Suppliers
- List of Buyers
Major key players operating in the market are
- CHG Management, Inc.
- AMN Healthcare
- Almost Family
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- inVentiv Health
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
By Service Type
- Travel Nurse Staffing
- Per Diem Nurse Staffing
- Locum Tenens Staffing
- Allied Healthcare Staffing
By Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Healthcare Staffing market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Healthcare Staffing are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027, so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly. Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Chapter 1. Introduction
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Scope of the Study
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Approach
2.2. Data Sources
2.3. Assumptions & Limitations
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 4. Market Variables and Scope
4.2. Market Classification and Scope
4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3.1. Raw Material Procurement Analysis
4.3.2. Sales and Distribution Channel Analysis
4.3.3. Downstream Buyer Analysis
Chapter 5. Market Dynamics Analysis and Trends
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Restraints
5.1.3. Market Opportunities
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.2. Bargaining power of buyers
5.2.3. Threat of substitute
5.2.4. Threat of new entrants
5.2.5. Degree of competition
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
6.1.1. Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
6.1.2. Key Strategies Adopted by Players
6.1.3. Vendor Landscape
220.127.116.11. List of Suppliers
18.104.22.168. List of Buyers
Chapter 7. Global Healthcare Staffing Market, By Service
7.1. Healthcare Staffing Market, by Service Type, 2020-2027
7.1.1. Travel Nurse Staffing
22.214.171.124. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
7.1.2. Per Diem Nurse Staffing
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
7.1.3. Locum Tenens Staffing
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
7.1.4. Allied Healthcare Staffing
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
Chapter 8. Global Healthcare Staffing Market, Regional Estimates and Trend Forecast
8.1. North America
8.1.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.1.3. Rest of North America
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.2.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
18.104.22.168. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
22.214.171.124. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.2.4. Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.3.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.3.5. Rest of APAC
18.104.22.168. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.4.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
22.214.171.124. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.4.3. North Africa
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.4.4. South Africa
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.4.5. Rest of MEA
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.5. Latin America
8.5.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
8.5.3. Rest of LATAM
18.104.22.168. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Service (2016-2027)
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. CHG Management, Inc.
9.1.1. Company Overview
9.1.2. Product Offerings
9.1.3. Financial Performance
9.1.4. Recent Initiatives
9.2. AMN Healthcare
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Product Offerings
9.2.3. Financial Performance
9.2.4. Recent Initiatives
9.3. Almost Family
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Product Offerings
9.3.3. Financial Performance
9.3.4. Recent Initiatives
9.4. Envision Healthcare Corporation
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Product Offerings
9.4.3. Financial Performance
9.4.4. Recent Initiatives
9.5. inVentiv Health
9.5.1. Company Overview
9.5.2. Product Offerings
9.5.3. Financial Performance
9.5.4. Recent Initiatives
9.6.1. Company Overview
9.6.2. Product Offerings
9.6.3. Financial Performance
9.6.4. Recent Initiatives
9.7. Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
9.7.1. Company Overview
9.7.2. Product Offerings
9.7.3. Financial Performance
9.7.4. Recent Initiatives
9.8. Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
9.8.1. Company Overview
9.8.2. Product Offerings
9.8.3. Financial Performance
9.8.4. Recent Initiatives
Chapter 10. Research Methodology
10.1. Primary Research
10.2. Secondary Research
Chapter 11. Appendix
11.1. About Us
11.2. Glossary of Terms
Buy this Research Report study@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1013
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us: