The “HVAC Equipment Market Size, Share, Trends, and Growth Analysis Report By Product: Heating, Ventilation, Cooling; By End-Use: Residential, Commercial, Industrial) by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030″ report has been added to Precedence Research’s offering.
The HVAC Equipment market was valued at approximately USD 130 billion in 2021, and it is expected to witness a revenue of USD 221.60 billion in 2030, with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2030.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2021 to 2030. The HVAC equipment market is analyzed on the basis of value (US$ Million), volume (Unit), and price (US$/Unit). The report offers exclusive insights to help companies make informed decisions to sustain growth through the assessment period.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1383
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioner (HVAC) systems are significantly being used in a variety of buildings, such as commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. The primary task of the ventilation and air-conditioner system is to ensure the comfort of the people by providing desired atmospheric conditions in the occupied buildings. The selection of Heating, ventilation or air conditioning is dependent on factors such as the age of building, humidification, depends on the weather, personal choice of the occupants and the project’s design, with the completion of the project, the architectural design of the buildings.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Surge in development of energy efficient HVAC equipment’s.
- The rapidly changing climatic conditions.
- Rising disposable income of the consumers.
- Increasing global warming and the need for comfort.
Report Scope of the HVAC Equipment Market
|Market Size in 2030
|USD 221.60 Billion
|CAGR 6.1% From 2021 to 2030
|Fastest Growing Market
|2021 to 2030
|Product, End User, Geography
- The cooling product segment accounted for more than 54% revenue share in 2020.
- The residential end use segment of the HVAC Equipment Market is estimated to lead the market with a market share of more than40% in 2021.
- By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market contributing more than 45% revenue share in 2021 owing to the rise in population, urbanization and surge in disposable income of the consumers.
Driver – The rapid surge in the use of technologically advanced products in the HVAC systems that are energy-efficient is the major factor that drives the market growth. Also, the changing climatic condition across the globes propels the market demand for the need of HVAC systems
Restraint – The high installation and maintenance costs, high energy consumption, and other operational difficulties are negatively impact the growth of the market
Opportunity – The increasing awareness about the health hazards caused by the impure surrounding air, the consumers are inclined towards the use of HVAC systems for purifying the air and creating a hygienic indoor environment. This factor is expected to create huge opportunities that will accelerate the market growth.
Challenges – Climate variables in specific areas can have an impact on the life cycle of HVAC systems. For example, moist climates can shorten the life expectancy of HVAC systems due to their corrosive effects. This feature is expected to stifle market expansion.
- On 4th May 2021, Evaporative pre-cooling technology is now available on Carrier’s AquaForce 30XV product range, according to the company. This technique uses evaporation to lower ambient air temperatures entering Carrier’s 30XV chiller, decreasing chiller power consumption, increasing dependability, and extending the chiller’s life.
- On 9th July 2021, Mitsubishi Electric said that it will spend 167 million Turkish Lira in Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning Systems Manufacturing Turkey to expand production capacity (MACT).
- On 27th September 2021, – Emerson, a global leader in software, technology, and engineering, announced a partnership with Colgate-Palmolive Company to reduce wasted energy in Colgate’s product packaging facilities and contribute to the company’s goal of achieving net zero carbon emissions in operations by 2040, using Emerson’s Smart Sensor Technology for Compressed Air Monitoring.
- On 15th October 2021, Trane Technologies, a global climate innovator, has acquired Farrar Scientific, a critical supplier for bioscience and biopharmaceutical customers that provides proprietary technology to fill an unmet need for flexible, modular, and efficient ultra-low temperature processing and storage, including cooling and heating/thawing.
- On 2nd September 2021, The launch of “K-12 Playbook,” a new online resource centre for parents and schools to assist them build a more pleasant and efficient classroom environment for children, was announced by Trane Technologies, a global climate pioneer.
Asia Pacific dominates the HVAC Equipment Market in terms of market share contributing a revenue share of more than 45% in 2020 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to the rise in population, rapid industrialization & urbanization and increasing disposable incomes of the consumers. For instance, On 24th September 2021, Daikin Air-conditioning India Pvt. Ltd. signed a land lease agreement at Sri City to manufacture the air conditioners and components.
The report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation and so on.
Some of the prominent players in the global HVAC equipment market are Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd., Ingersoll Rand, Johnson Controls, Trane Technologies, LG Electronics, Hitachi Ltd., United Technologies, Electrolux, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc, Lennox International Inc. and, Mitsubishi Electric.
Segments Covered in the Report
– North America (U.S. and Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
– Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
– Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global HVAC equipment market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for HVAC equipment are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1383
Call: +1 9197 992 333