The global passive and interconnecting electronic components market size is forecasted to reach from US$ 176 billion in 2021 to US$ 273.9 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to grow at compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2021 to 2030, as per reports by market research and consulting organization Precedence Research.
The report contains 150+ pages with detailed analysis. The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 to 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2021 to 2030.
The passive and interconnecting electronic components market is analyzed on the basis of value (US$ Million), volume (Unit), and price (US$/Unit). The report offers exclusive insights to help companies make informed decisions to sustain growth through the assessment period.
Download Free Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of Figures @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1372
Passive and interconnecting electronic components are used as essential parts of electronic devices, such as smartphones, computers, electrical home appliances, and gaming consoles. They are considered the backbone of computers, consumer electronics, telecommunications, and many other industries. It includes sockets, connectors, printed circuit boards, relays, switches, and many others.
Crucial factors accountable for market growth are:
- Rapid surge in demand for consumer electronics products will trigger the market growth.
- The increase in demand for 5G network services.
- The integration of internet of things (IoT) and automation with the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components.
- Government initiative to encourage the development of robust 5G network infrastructure.
Report Scope of the Passive and Interconnecting Electronic Components Market
|USD 273.9 Billion by 2030
|CAGR of 5.6% From 2021 to 2030
|2021 to 2030
The rise in demand for the deployment of 5G network services across the world is a major factor that is estimated to drive the growth of the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components. Also, the integration of automation with the electronics components is yet another factor that fosters the market growth. For instance, On 16th September 2021, The new TCO Series high-temperature, automotive-grade polymer chip capacitors, which are rated for operating temperatures up to 150°C at category voltage and meet AEC-Q200 Stress Test Qualification for Passive Components requirements, have been released by AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer and supplier of advanced electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control, and antenna solutions.
The major restraining factor that will negatively impact the growth of the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components Market includes drop in the global commodity prices and the surge in complexity of the passive and interconnecting electronic components in order to ensure high functionality.
The desire for availing the remote communication facilities and the implementation of the 5G network infrastructure across the globe are the factors that is expected to find huge growth opportunities which will trigger the market growth.
The increase in complexity of the passive and interconnecting electronic components in order to provide high functionality is the major challenge encountered by the passive and interconnecting electronic components market that is anticipated to hinder the market growth.
- The capacitor passive segment accounted for more than 36% revenue share in 2020.
- The consumer electronics application segment of the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components Market is estimated to lead the market with a market share of more than41% in 2020.
- By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the market contributing a revenue share of more than USD 97.1 billion in 2021 owing the presence of major market players in the region.
- On 14th July 2021, A new 3-D interactive connectivity application has been released by AVX Corporation, a major manufacturer and provider of innovative electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control, and antenna systems. The new 3-D interactive interconnect application, which is available on the AVX website and can be accessed via computer, tablet, or smartphone, gives users several intuitive ways to access a comprehensive and visually engaging suite of product information for an extensive selection of its proven portfolio of board-to-board, wire-to-board, and wire-to-wire connectors, including application examples spanning seven market segments; interactive, animated, and annunciated, 3-D product renderings; and relevant product pages, datasheets, and catalogs.
- On 26th October 2021, The ADL3225VM inductors from TDK Corporation are now available for use in automobile Power over Coax (PoC) systems. These inductors, which have dimensions of 3.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 mm (L x W x H), are a tiny alternative for designers wanting to minimise vehicle weight as manufacturers add more sensors and cameras to accommodate expanding automotive and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) applications.
- On 21st September 2021, Fujitsu Components has introduced a line of USB dongles to complement its existing IoT products. The FWM8BLZ09x USB dongles, which have built-in Massive network connectivity, are a simple and cost-effective solution to add Wirepas Massive Mesh Anchor or Tag functionality to any equipment with a USB port. They can also provide Massive Mesh Sink functionality to any existing gateway that runs Wirepas software.
- On 29th June 2021, Fujitsu Components America, Inc. has introduced a new mesh network and multi-sensor unit family with built-in Wirepas Massive network connectivity and long battery life. The nodes make dense, large-scale network installations possible for a variety of industrial monitoring IoT applications in offices, factories, warehouses, hospitals, and schools, among other places.
- On 15th September 2021, Reality AI and Fujitsu Component Limited have established a partnership to provide Fujitsu Component’s contactless vibration sensor to manufacturing and industrial applications. Reality AI’s RealityCheck AD for industrial anomaly detection will be demonstrated live at the forthcoming Sensors Converge Expo in San Jose, CA, from September 21 to 23.
The Asia Pacific region leads the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components Market contributing a revenue share of more than USD 97.1 billion in 2020 and is estimated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the presence of major market players investing heavily for the development of the Passive And Interconnecting Electronic Components market. For instance, On 15th April 2021, Samsung Electro-Mechanics developed the world’s first ultra-small, high-capacity MLCC new product with the best performance, and is now establishing itself as the industry leader in the high added-value IT MLCC market. MLCC is a key component in electronic devices that regulates the steady flow of electric current within the circuit, and it’s crucial for products like smartphones, household appliances, and automobiles.
The report provides an understanding of the market composition and explains the role of established players and regional contributors. It is essential for the market players to make calculative moves and focus on client acquisition and retention. The detailed company profiles will provide the necessary intelligence to the reader. In order to maintain their share, the market players are focusing on strategies such as cross-border expansion, product differentiation and so on.
Some of the prominent players in the global passive and interconnecting electronic components market are AVX Corporation; Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.; Mouser Electronics, Inc.; Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.; TDK Corporation; Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.; Samsung Electro-Mechanics; Hosiden Corporation.; Yageo Corporation; Nichicon Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; Fujitsu Component Limited; Fenghua (HK) Electronics Ltd.; Rohm Co., Ltd.; United Chemi-Con; TE connectivity; and Molex Incorporated.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- Personal Computers
- Home Appliances
- Audio and Video Systems
- Storage Devices
- IT & Telecommunication
- Telecom Equipment
- Networking Devices
- Driver Assistance Systems
- Infotainment Systems
- Mechatronics and robotics,
- Power Electronics
- Photo Voltaic Systems
- Aerospace & Defense
- Aircraft systems
- Military Radars
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Consumer Medical Devices
– North America (U.S. and Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
– Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
– Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global passive and interconnecting electronic components market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for passive and interconnecting electronic components are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2030 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Purchase Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1372
Call: +1 9197 992 333