Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market Size Analysis 2022 To 2030
The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market size accounted for US$ 206 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach around USD 403 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.74% from 2022 to 2030.
- By service, the manufacturing segment has accounted highest market share of around 66% in 2021.
- The finished dose formulations segment is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2030.
- By manufacturing, the API/bulk drugs segment has contributed 61% market share in 2021.
- By research service, the oncology has generated 26% revenue share in 2021.
- Asia Pacific region has made up a market share of around 42% in 2021.
What is Contract Research and Manufacturing Services Market?
CRAMS (Contract Research And Manufacturing Services) is one of the fastest growing segments in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. It pertains to outsourcing research services/ manufacturing products to low-cost providers with world class standards, in line with international regulatory norms like the USFDA, Australian-TGA, UKMCA, and EMEA. Pharmaceutical multinationals have traditionally been outsourcing manufacture of intermediates, API’s and formulations. Since late 1990s, CRAMS has gained more importance, as MNCs have been coming under intense pressure to cut costs to maintain their profitability.
The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market report provides a Point-by-Point and In-Depth analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, market share, segmentation market growth, competitive landscape, sales analysis, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, the impact of domestic and global market key players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market across the globe.
A comprehensive estimate on the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the sales of pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with global average price is also considered in the study.
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market Scope
|Market Size in 2022||USD 221.95 Billion
|Market Size by 2030||USD 403 Billion|
|Growth Rate from 2022 to 2030||CAGR of 7.74%|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Service, End-User, and Geography|
Reports Coverage: It incorporates key market sections, key makers secured, the extent of items offered in the years considered, worldwide containerized pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market and study goals. Moreover, it contacts the division study gave in the report based on the sort of item and applications.
Market Outline: This area stresses the key investigations, market development rate, serious scene, market drivers, patterns, and issues notwithstanding the naturally visible pointers.
Market Production by Region: The report conveys information identified with import and fare, income, creation, and key players of every single local market contemplated are canvassed right now.
Also Read: Muscle Stimulator Market Size Analysis 2022 To 2030
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market Dynamics
- Increasing number of CDMOs and rising investments in advanced manufacturing technologies by CDMOs
- Rising investments in drug development & discovery and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Growing outsourcing volume by big pharmaceutical companies
- Regulatory pressure on contract research organization services
- Growing demand for specialized testing services
- Increase in focus of biosimilars and generics
- Growing demand for cell and gene therapies for targeted treatment
- Variable trade policies between countries
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Research Services Market Players
The report includes the profiles of key pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research services market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information, key development in past five years.
Major companies operating in this area are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Recipharm AB
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- Jubilant Pharmova Limited
- Curia Global, Inc.
- Cambrex Corporation
- CordenPharma International
- Samsung Biologics
- FAMAR Health Care Services
- API/Bulk Drugs
- Advanced Drug Delivery Formulations Packaging
- Finished Dose Formulations
- Solid Formulations
- Liquid Formulations
- Semi-solid Formulations
- Inflammation & Immunology
- Big Pharma
- Small Pharma
- Generic Pharma
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
It involves company databases such as Hoover’s: This assists us to recognize financial information, the structure of the market participants and industry’s competitive landscape.
The secondary research sources referred in the process are as follows:
- Governmental bodies, and organizations creating economic policies
- National and international social welfare institutions
- Company websites, financial reports and SEC filings, broker and investor reports
- Related patent and regulatory databases
- Statistical databases and market reports
- Corporate Presentations, news, press release, and specification sheet of Manufacturers
Primary research includes face-to-face interviews, online surveys, and telephonic interviews.
- Means of primary research: Email interactions, telephonic discussions and Questionnaire-based research etc.
- In order to validate our research findings and analysis, we conduct primary interviews of key industry participants. Insights from primary respondents help in validating the secondary research findings. It also develops Research Team’s expertise and market understanding.
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Download Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2193
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Email: [email protected]