The product lifecycle management market size is expected to reach around US$ 120.38 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% every year, according to a 2022 study by Precedence Research, the Canada-based market Insight Company.
The base year for the study has been considered 2021, the historic year 2017 and 2020, the forecast period considered is from 2022 to 2030. The product lifecycle management market is analyzed on the basis of value (US$ Million), volume (Unit), and price (US$/Unit).
The product lifecycle management is aninformation system that allows an extended enterprise to combine data, processes, business systems, and eventually people, product lifecycle management software enables a business to efficiently and cost-effectively manage information throughout the product lifecycle. It encompasses the entire product development process, from concept to design to production to disposal.
Over the forecast period, the demand for product lifecycle management software is expected to be driven by rising demand for software solutions for cost management, change management, bills of materials, data management, compliance management, and governance management. The product lifecycle management market is expected to develop as new technologies such as the virtual reality, industrial internet of things, augmented reality, and additive manufacturing are integrated with product lifecycle management systems.
The increased usage ofproduct lifecycle management solutions that can leverage internet of things data is projected to be a major driver driving the expansion of the product lifecycle management market. The enterprises have recognized the value of internet of things in controlling the product lifecycle management. The recent technological advancements, such as augmented reality and virtual reality, and their integration with product lifecycle management solutions, are likely to expand product lifecycle management solutions capabilities and provide new prospects for the product lifecycle management growth.
Our Free Sample Reports Includes:
- In-depth Industry Analysis, Introduction, Overview, and COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
- Impact Analysis 180+ Pages Research Report (Including latest research).
- Provide chapter-wise guidance on request 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size, & Share, Includes Updated List of figures and tables.
Updated Report Includes Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis by using Precedence Research methodology.
Download a FREE Sample Copy (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1566
Product Lifecycle Management Market Scope
|USD 120.38 Billion by 2030
|CAGR of 7.7% from 2021 to 2030
|Fastest Growing Market
|2022 to 2030
Product Lifecycle Management Market Report Highlights
- Based on the deployment, the on-premise segment dominated the global product lifecycle management market in 2020 with highest market share. The term on-premises deployment refers to the installation of product lifecycle management software on a company’s own facilities rather than at a remote location. A one-time licensing fee and a service agreement are required for on-premises solutions.
- North America is the largest segment for product lifecycle management market in terms of region. The adoption of new and developing technologies is encouraged in this region. Furthermore, its strong financial position enables it to make significant investments in the adoption of cutting-edge tools and technology to ensure efficient corporate operations.
- Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region in the product lifecycle management market. There is high need for internet of things and intelligence technologies in the Asia-Pacific region, and this demand is expected to rise quickly in the upcoming years.
Product Lifecycle Management Market Dynamics
Cost Reduction in the process of product lifecycle management
Every team involved in the product lifecycle benefits from product lifecycle management because it provides a holistic perspective of the process. This enables them to search for raw materials that are both long lasting and cost-effective. During the design stage, the production and procurement teams can talk and make recommendations based on their feedback. This saves money in the long run by reducing the expenses of replacing materials due to non-compliance. It also aids in avoiding material stockpiling and under purchasing.
The manufacturing team can locate reusable products using the aggregated database. The duplicate orders and missed bulk pricing are avoided as a result of this method. The companies can lower their total cost of ownership and total cost of implementation by using scalable product lifecycle management. Thus, the advantage of cost reduction in the process of product lifecycle management is boosting the growth of the product lifecycle management market.
Rigid product lifecycle management systems lead to waste of time and money
The product lifecycle management software solutions are built on a foundation of rigidity. This causes a cause-and-effect situation in which product teams perceive that product lifecycle management systems impede progress, and as a result, they frequently devise workarounds that have negative repercussions. This factor is restricting the market growth.
Read Also: Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market to Reach US$ 14.23 BN by 2030
Delivery of products with high quality
To connect customer and product data, the majority of high performing organizations employ product lifecycle management. This enables businesses to manufacture new and creative products in rapid succession. Additionally, product lifecycle management provides all teams with direct access to client input throughout the product lifecycle. All essential indicators, such as user adoption, sales volume, and customer loyalty may be simply monitored. This aid in product innovation and constant development.
The product lifecycle management also aids in the quick and easy tracking of product issues. Furthermore, the design and quality processes are closely connected, resulting in a rapid production. This guarantees that the products meet regulatory requirements. As a result, the delivery of products with high quality is creating lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
Product lifecycle management systems are hard to integrate legacy systems and data
When a corporation has relied on a procedure for a long time, enormous libraries of data must be moved to a new system in the product lifecycle management system. It’s challenging to combine these legacy processes, systems, and data. As a result, the integration of legal procedures in the product lifecycle management systems is a challenge for the growth of the product lifecycle management market.
Some of the prominent players in the global product lifecycle management market include:
- Siemens AG
- Dassault Systems
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Autodesk Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Portfolio Management
- Design & Engineering Management
- Quality & Compliance Management
- Simulation, Testing & Change Management
- Manufacturing Operations Management
By End Use
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- IT & Telecom
- Industrial Equipment & Heavy Machinery
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Professional Services
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
By Organization size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333